Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see half of the posts containg IP addresses and the other half of the posts saying, "not working". Whats wrong? :confused:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@Hari..

I got that...Thanks Hari...

Whenever I host, I will host at /connect krazzy.mooo.com

BTW Server is NOT up now...

Anyone host karo..

Last edited:

Crazykiller

Banned
Your enemy is not going to give you time to aim like Krazzy did. He is just gonna shoot a bullet through your HEAD!!!!
He won't listen when u say dontshoot!
By The Way, who's CountFragula????? Gagan?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Originally Posted by Krazzy Warrior
Recount all good player u have seen....Beta_testing, Hustler, Kl@w-24, Toofan, CountFragula, Krazzy Warrior, Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

One suggestion..U just off the scoreboard at the right bottom side...U dont care even if ur ratio remains 0:10 just try to move and hit..u failed no problem..just try try and atlast after good practise u will start playing good...

The quote is edited!!!!!!

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Yup around 2 weeks passed since hell is down...what the owner is doing i don't now..maybe kicking his a$$..

Anyone want to play now..I can host..

Crazykiller

Banned
^^ ??? Have i missed something...??? Crazy what r u telling??

Anybody willing to play I can host..If yes reply..

www.gametracker.com/server/203.215.243.113:27960/player/[DF]Krazzy Warrior

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ba1dlteBA

Your original post contains my name but When gagan quoted your post a lot of names have disappeared!!

Compare for urself

KRAZZY'S
Recount all good player u have seen....Hari,Toofan,Crazykiller,Krazzy Warrior,Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

One suggestion..U just off the scoreboard at the right bottom side...U dont care even if ur ratio remains 0:10 just try to move and hit..u failed no problem..just try try and atlast after good practise u will start playing good...

GAGAN'S
Recount all good player u have seen....Beta_testing, Hustler, Kl@w-24, Toofan, CountFragula, Krazzy Warrior, Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

The names which disappear::
Hari, crazykiller
The new names which appear::
Beta_testing,Hustler,Kl@w-24,CountFragula

Seen the difference??

Quotes are not meant to be edited Gagan!!!!!
Posted again:
^^ ??? Have i missed something...??? Crazy what r u telling??

Anybody willing to play I can host..If yes reply..

www.gametracker.com/server/203.215.243.113:27960/player/[DF]Krazzy Warrior

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ba1dlteBA

Your original post contains my name but When gagan quoted your post a lot of names have disappeared!!

Compare for urself

KRAZZY'S
Recount all good player u have seen....Hari,Toofan,Crazykiller,Krazzy Warrior,Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

GAGAN'S

The names which disappear::
Hari, crazykiller
The new names which appear::
Beta_testing,Hustler,Kl@w-24,CountFragula

Seen the difference??

Quotes are not meant to be edited Gagan!!!!!
Posted again:
sry for the double post
My browser lags!!!!!

Krazzy plz host..........................
Posted again:
I see half of the posts containg IP addresses and the other half of the posts saying, "not working". Whats wrong?

They don't Turn off the firewalls

Anyway that increases the number of pages in the thread
You should be happY!!!!!!:lol::lol:

We may reach a double century soon!:grin:

Sachin missed a double century :-( , we shouldn't............................

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Quote are not mean to be edited Gagan..:-x Btw those player who u included even do that:lol:

Crazy I cant host..sry and edit ur double post..i doesn't looks good..:cool:

BTW why r u(crazy) not able to host the server..??:-?
Posted again:
And if i host i can close it anytime even within 15 min...If u r ready that i can host..

Last edited:
crazykiller, arguing off such things is silly dude
who ever edited might have thought that those excluded are not that worthy or maybe are noobs.
Let them do what ever they want just be cool.

now they will start saying WTF and STFU XD

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
To be frank none of the players here are worth to be caled a pro player. No offense meant. If you dont believe me ask TDH . Just play the game to have fun . Everything else is moot.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hari r u hosting or i should host...?? If u can host then host plz...
Posted again:
/connect 117.200.59.251

Last edited:
Top Bottom