Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

for all hosting server, when u r ready and start hosting, paste this in ur address bar and press go, urt.mooo.com will be assigned with your IP. nothing else needed (to explain, it would take centuries :D )

*freedns.afraid.org/dynamic/update.php?U2J4bU8wTVRTTUlBQVVNcEc5WTozNDUwNjYz

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Got that...
But I don't want that urt.mooo.com....I want something like hullap have home.hullap.com i mean i want to assign my own name or words...how to do that...:grin:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@GAGANDEEP

Originally Posted by Krazzy Warrior*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/viewpost.gif
bassam904 let me say u one thing:-

You always remain stable and try to hit the enemy..This will not help u to kill a good player...You were not able to kill me...Just try to move left and right and try to keep ur crosshair intact at the enemy..you will need some practice to be in perfect in this..I practiced alot and now i am able to move and hit..Just move and hit..if u learn this well then u can beat good players otherwise u can only beat n00b players...you have improved a lot quite from the time u started...so u r not n00b....just practice moving and hitting and u will become good player... Have Fun...:grin:
Originally Posted by bassam904*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/viewpost.gif
Thanx Krazzy
Recount all good player u have seen....Hari,Toofan,Crazykiller,Krazzy Warrior,Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

One suggestion..U just off the scoreboard at the right bottom side...U dont care even if ur ratio remains 0:10 just try to move and hit..u failed no problem..just try try and atlast after good practise u will start playing good...

ok here are a few tips to get a better accuracy. 1 set ur crosshair to a single dot in a colour that stands out, another few ideas are u can use a laser sight to improve your acc that works or you can use a silencer to stop the muzzle flash from distracting you or blocking your target. but the main trick is to keep moving never sit still always ove it will make a snipers job harder to track and hit you and it will b harder in a skirmish for a player to take you on

Some Hindi:- Maine aur pain ne to tips post kiya chal gagan tu bhi koi tips post kar...:evil:

@To all

Download these maps..
ut4_freakjumps.pk3 <- *sex-e.clanservers.com/Downloads/details/id=7.html
ut4_quickfight.pk3 <- *sex-e.clanservers.com/Downloads/details/id=35.html

^^ These maps are good and when we will host we can play on this map..:D;-)

@Beta_Testing
Give the link dude for video...:???:

-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@Krazzy- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1065992&postcount=2788

got that...I saw that..but u said gagan tips so i was confused..anyway thanks..

Last edited:

dHr

Journeyman
@^^ i am not agreed it will give opposition more time to shoot you:cool:
Posted again:
now enough i am going to play on some other server good bye

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Recount all good player u have seen....Beta_testing, Hustler, Kl@w-24, Toofan, CountFragula, Krazzy Warrior, Shady(zine)...we all just move and hit and infact in my opinion Gagan do the best thing...We move and hit but Gagan move and jump in a direction and hit the player while he(gagan) is in air...It looks very good and damn pro..I am even trying to get that thing....

One suggestion..U just off the scoreboard at the right bottom side...U dont care even if ur ratio remains 0:10 just try to move and hit..u failed no problem..just try try and atlast after good practise u will start playing good...
I had never felt the need of jumping in my G36 days. I used to be like an aimbot with G36 but I sucked at sniping in those days. My aim is poor with G36 now thats why I jump to save my ass but I don't know why I am good with SR8 now. I can't control G36 now. :(

My only advice will be to put the mini-map at the bottom of the screen especially in bomb mode. It keeps you reminded about the locations of your teammates. When you are left alone in the end in bomb mode, just keep looking at the mini-map and see where your teammate's arrow disappeared. You will have a rough idea about the location of your opponent as logically he will be around where he killed your teammate.

Secondly, new players should use and focus on using one weapon at first. Changing weapons everyday thinking that you are bad at using the weapon will not help you. Give yourself and the weapon some time to be friends. ;)
My suggestion start with Lr300 or M4 with a silencer or laser depending on your choice. Note: Ump45 and Mp5k are to be carried as secondary weapons not primary.
Crounching helps to regain stamina faster and using the default crosshair and the default controls as far as possible is best. :)

My hands paining now, I typed all that on mobile. :oops:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I had never felt the need of jumping in my G36 days. I used to be like an aimbot with G36 but I sucked at sniping in those days. My aim is poor with G36 now thats why I jump to save my ass but I don't know why I am good with SR8 now. I can't control G36 now. :(

LOL!!!:-D:-D Even I noticed that u cant play very good with G36 nowdays...And u rock with SR8..

My only advice will be to put the mini-map at the bottom of the screen especially in bomb mode. It keeps you reminded about the locations of your teammates. When you are left alone in the end in bomb mode, just keep looking at the mini-map and see where your teammate's arrow disappeared. You will have a rough idea about the location of your opponent as logically he will be around where he killed your teammate.

Thanks...

My hands paining now, I typed all that on mobile. :oops:

loling...:twisted:

Host plz...

Top Bottom