Anyone host plz...Or I should host..??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
/connect snip:-x

Anyone host..plz..

Last edited:
server killed, no one to play.

from now on, request the server with the default things such as gametype and map.
Only next map and cycle map should be put on

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@Hari..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2515&d=1228611271

see the file...u gave ur server file..and check the rcon in the file..

U dont act as friend of mine..Gagan,bassam,toofan,beta_testing,crazykiller are good friend of mine but u act as if i m ur biggest enemy..

^^ dude, the term friend is not to be just given to anyone who just talks with you and obviously play with you. it has deeper meanings and just saying u r my friend is not friendship.

and yes, i don't act as a friend.

lets take this conversation in private, going off topic wouldn't be nice

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
OMFG.!:-x
The gfx card [7600 GS] I had put in my box a few months ago just went kaput.Was playing HL-2,when suddenly the monitor went blank, with sound of some fan coming to a halt from inside cabinet.Guessing it was the CPU overheating [has happened before], I removed CPU fan, lubricated the bearings, cleaned it,put it back in, to be greeted with a blank screen.!:-x.Then I noticed the GPU fan just hadn't started up.So I connected the VGA cable to onboard and sure enough, was greeted by the familiar GRUB menu.
Have to check it on my friend's PC now, to see if it has indeed b0rked out, or is it my mobo that's acting funny
Back to onboard, the performance BLOWS.!!845G can't even handle UrT properly @ 640*480.!!

On second thoughts, maybe this has happened at a good time.My exams are less than 2 months away and I was finding myself hopelessly addicted to UrT.So, good riddance after all.Besides, KDE 4.2 performs way better on Intel than Nvidia....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
who ever edited might have thought that those excluded are not that worthy or maybe are noobs.
:rolleyes:

Let them do what ever they want just be cool.

now they will start saying WTF and STFU XD

I don't like to get into arguements, but I've seen many threads being fu(ked up by some people. That was just my way to show my dislike/anger. Many are also thinking & feeling like me, but it is just that they don't say anything.
Interpret what I said indirectly in any way you want; I'm outta here. :)

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Does someone know what's wrong with RSA?

I seriously miss playing there..
Posted again:
Does someone know what's wrong with RSA?

I seriously miss playing there..

Last edited:

dHr

Journeyman
@shady_inc
All the best for your exams. :)
all the best shady do concentrate in exams no urt ha ha ha
Posted again:
anybody is thinking to play urban terror
Posted again:
i love the speedy way thinkdigit is working so i like 2 have some other thing which is more speedy they his heaven anybody interested please do reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I don't like to get into arguements, but I've seen many threads being fu(ked up by some people. That was just my way to show my dislike/anger. Many are also thinking & feeling like me, but it is just that they don't say anything.
Interpret what I said indirectly in any way you want; I'm outta here. :)
Jep.
C'mon people it's just a game and we are taking it a bit too seriously. This is leading to nothing but unwanted feuds among the fellow members. Come over this and play the game for fun.
@hackers,wanna hack? Create your own server and do your crazy business there.
@Serious members,I guess we're gonna have our own server pretty soon and hackers can be kicked as and when needed.
As for us being pros/noobs it doesn't really matter as long as we enjoy. Remember,we play games for fun not for fighting amongst each other.
So,shaddap and play.
And temme who's hosting?:D

up

/connect urt.mooo.com

@gagan, i guess "the others" know what made me or who ever you are referring to do what you all talk about

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ I was even referring Crazy & Krazzy.

Okay now, peace.

Lets kiss and make up now. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom