Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

guys, what happened to your plans for a separate server?

plus i have an idea of gathering all the details about the players, servers(games) we host and putting all under a roof, i.e. to create a php-mysql based webspace for setting up stats, our user created maps, player stats, server info timings etc.. ?

this maybe a weak idea, but i don't refer to a separate forum or anything like that, but simply a stats webpage(s)

some of us know to work with graphics here and programming won't be a problem.

let me know your views, do reply

toofan

Technomancer
Just download this file: *rapidshare.com/files/264471142/server.cfg.html

Save it in your UrbanTerror/q3ut4 folder. Most probably, you'll be replacing an existing file.

Now start the game, open the console by pressing ~ and type, /exec server.cfg and press Enter.

Now go here: www.showmyip.com and post your IP address. ;)

By default, UrT is hosted on the port 27960. No need to mention the port number if you are hosting through the default port.

:)

Edit: A dedicated server (which appears in the Master List) is hosted using the ioUrTded.exe or ioUrTded.i386 for Windows and Linux respectively. Just open the executable and type exec server.cfg ;)

See amitash I said that Gagan and krazzy will surely help you. And Gagan did. Say thanks to me.:-D

And tell you any help technical and non tecnical, about the game or gameplay Gagan is Master and he will be there to help us always. So hats off to Bullet500.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
See amitash I said that Gagan and krazzy will surely help you. And Gagan did. Say thanks to me.:-D
aabe meine bhi isko help kiya(Abbe even i helped him):cry::evil:What about hats off to Krazzy :rolleyes:

And yea what happened about our private server...as far as i can remember gagan said that he will SMS to vstreet guys and then..............? what happened??

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Heh!! believe me he is good :) and Dark Angel seems like wall-hacking!!

this is blind noob... See the blue team.. 1st is krazzy, 2nd is cherion and 3rd is RT!! heh!

1. Depends on ur style of playing though i prefer m4 or lr300 whichever u use... :)
2. I play on 95... and i m comfortable with it..Higher fov(110) is not good since object(enemy) become thinner ;)
3. Shooting mode? u mean brust,automatic?? heh i play with automatic... 8)
4. Items heh i dont choose grenade and secondary gun because i always pick both from the battlefield...(grenades and gun of the dead one)...:twisted:
5. Atlast u got that i am Gyani 8):grin::lol:

nubs :-|

Anyone Playing Should I host?

Dark Angel managed 85 kills with some 25 deaths. On the same map, with the same teams(i was also playing at that time), I got 48 kills and 29 deaths. Now if i indeed was cheating. i think my score would have been what? 90+??

BTW, I can't connect to CC Clan's #1, it says I'm banned! WTH????

EDIT:-

I've already deleted the game as I'm no longer interested in it(maybe after few months when I feel the urge, then I'll probably install it again and play!).

So guys, have fun it UrT, for me it's bye bye.

toofan

Technomancer
compa you might have been reported by someone.

Krazzy knows how to unbanned ur self from there. Acc to me changing the name will do but i m not sure.

And don;t leave playing there are many servers around.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
compa you might have been reported by someone.
I think JayNz and Hongdan...they even complained to me that u hack!!

Krazzy knows how to unbanned ur self from there.
i dont know how to bypass this kind of bans...btw just try deleting q3key file in urt folder..(Search previous pages for my tutorial)...

Acc to me changing the name will do but i m not sure.
No, it will not help :-(
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
/connect had fun! capture and hold ;)

hehe! good to see auto merge is activated again!! :p

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Friends i am having a Idea. Can't we share each other's mobile Nos.

because most of the time if someone hosts we don't know about that. So if we have mobile no;s of each other. We can inform by making a miss call or sending sms through any online website and we will check the forum for the address.

Do you agree to this?

toofan

Technomancer
connect nahi ho raha hai.
Posted again:
Still not connecting Make a miss call at ********** no when server is up. I will be deleting the no in 30 mins.

Last edited:

comp@ddict

But how the hell can u hack? I don't know one line of code guys for your information. U expect me to hack a game? I find that half amusing and I'm half angry at that too.

amitash

Intel OCer
^chill...it just looks suspicios...

btw, can anyone tell me why no one can join when i host? it starts up fine for me, no one can join...

anyway, have i improved krazZy?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ The port to be forwarded is 27960. Address is the LAN IP of your computer which should look like 192.168.1.x

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
But how the hell can u hack? I don't know one line of code guys for your information.
just look suspicious and for ur information hacking in UrT doesn't need a bunch of code..u need to download a simple KB program and start urban terror.exe file using it...no offence!!

btw, can anyone tell me why no one can join when i host? it starts up fine for me, no one can join...
Ur port not forwarded..do one thing check which port of urs is open(in my case my 27960 port is closed but my 1394 port is open so whenever i host u can see that :1394 at the end of my ip)..After u check which port of urs is open create a iourbanterror.exe shortcut and after the end of quote(") write +set net_port <ur_port> and whenever u host open exec using that file..
Check out mine...
"E:\Installed\Urban Terror\ioUrbanTerror.exe" +set net_port 1394

anyway, have i improved krazZy?
heh! do u think urt is a noob game so easy to master??? but yea u possess skill and with some 100 hours of practice u can be better(and i believe u can beat me)..I have played 700+ hours to reach this stage of skill and u think u can reach like that after playing 10 hours?? lol;)

@hsr naab! nice avatar!!:smile:

@ico
Give me ip of chill bomb server... and what happened about our private server! u sms vstreet guys???

comp@ddict

Hmm, i wasn't aware of that.

Ohh, google shows up something as MOMbot. Wow, and Wallhack torrent. Oh man!!!!

BTW, I played at Homer's Home yesterday to see if those people there too think I'm a cheat. I decided for a FULL BLAST, so I took LR-300 and Tac Goggles, and this was my score:-

Kills - 64
Deaths - 22

There were apparently 4 people specing, and with the highest score(another had 70 kills to 56 deaths), I was sure they would spec me. So I myself asked how was it, and looked out at the nature of their answer to check if they doubt that I cheat.

Fortunately none of them thought so. THen WHY THE HECK DOES Clan Truth people take me as CHEATS?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ comp@ddict.

I'll host today. Play with us, then we'll talk on the matter. I won't comment before I test you myself.

Ur port not forwarded..do one thing check which port of urs is open(in my case my 27960 port is closed but my 1394 port is open so whenever i host u can see that :1394 at the end of my ip)..After u check which port of urs is open create a iourbanterror.exe shortcut and after the end of quote(") write +set net_port <ur_port> and whenever u host open exec using that file..
Check out mine...
"E:\Installed\Urban Terror\ioUrbanTerror.exe" +set net_port 1394
Port forwarding is a different thing. You are actually confusing him.
Amitash, better contact me through xfire.

Top Bottom