Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
@ico:
1. I cannot see all the servers in my server list. As i had only 2 servers of |tr| Japan.
2. How to add any not shown server to ur favorite list.

@amitash:
Hope your firewall is not creating any problems.

@krazzy:
heh! do u think urt is a noob game so easy to master??? but yea u possess skill and with some 100 hours of practice u can be better(and i believe u can beat me)..I have played 700+ hours to reach this stage of skill and u think u can reach like that after playing 10 hours?? lol

Ask Commpa how many hours he palyed to become a master to be suspected as a cheater.

@amitash:
1. You had to just refine ur skills.
2. YOu should have to remember the maps, as in unknown map anyone dies more frequently.
3. YOu had to find places in the map where you can attack them easily and they can't. At first try to attack opponents form sideways.
4. Try to hit the upper part of body.
5. Use Guns which scatter less. Like G36 or Negev(but negev has the least impact but very high speed of firing bullets without a stop).
6. If any other weapon then try to fire bullets in burst.( 6 bullet a pause then 6 more bullets then pause).
7. Try to move left and right while firing on anyone. Also you can sit down to doge the head shots and jumps(like hustler and Gagan do) are also of great help. .
8. Try to practice with bots at your home to improve your body reaction time.
9. Your hands, eyes and mouse should work in coordination.( like hand eye co-ordination in cricket to make a perfect shot or catch at slips.)
10. Have a good mouse and headphone.
11. Your fps if not pings should be good. At least 60.
12. Try to follow a good playing player in the game. go where he goes but always make a safe distance from him and try to steal his kills and skills.
13. Always heal a person in need.
14. Always be honest and humble. Don't even think of using hacks(or even downloading them), by hacking you enjoy the killing not the game. And one day when you are caught then all your reputation get mixed in mud.

Hope these tricks will help you and other new players.

Some tricks are shared by senior members with melike gagan(Bullet500 or ICO), hustler and cool joe and rest are from my own experiences which come to my way of being the toofan.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^ comp@ddict.
I'll host today. Play with us, then we'll talk on the matter. I won't comment before I test you myself.
k host then..compact see i didn't accused u as hacking i think its jaynz and hongdan who complained and u were banned!! even i have never speced u before....

Port forwarding is a different thing. You are actually confusing him.
Heh! i know i m just providing him with alternative in case he can't port forward successfully!!

1. I cannot see all the servers in my server list. As i had only 2 servers of |tr| Japan.
2. How to add any not shown server to ur favorite list.
1. heh lol! u clicked on refresh server list?
2. Go to favourite option click on add favourite.. enter server ip and name...

Ask Commpa how many hours he palyed to become a master to be suspected as a cheater.
see i didn't accused him as a cheater..so mujhe kuch bura bhala maat kah tu..its jaynz and hongdan who complained about him to me and tr guys.. and regarding amitash he is good because he already has experienced from Counter Strike Game...he said he had played that game for many hundred hours....

Some tricks are shared by senior members with melike gagan(Bullet500 or ICO), hustler and cool joe and rest are from my own experiences which come to my way of being the toofan.
aaare tujhe mera naam likhna nahi aata kya...en saab chij me kabhi bhi tu mera naam nahi likta:neutral::(

@ico
k thx for the ip...

So Clan |tR| justified their name...They didn't banned Dark.Angel till yet(i complained many times)...FYI tR = Total Rascal

Anyone waana play?? Hosting??

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
Just a suggestion... :)
All you guys can use the IRC channel to plan and schedule URT games. That way you won't have to be here posting updates every 2 minutes asking whether the server is up and who's hosting it.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ +1
me and ico are always there when we surf this forum...it make communication easier and instant solution...guys check the Sticky Digit IRC thread in Chit-Chat section for connecting to IRC!! its gr8...:)

toofan

Technomancer
aaare tujhe mera naam likhna nahi aata kya...en saab chij me kabhi bhi tu mera naam nahi likta
You and me started playing at the same time, you played more then me and become pro and you are a king of 1 on 1, but you never told me how to play in 1 on 1.
I am good at TDM play. You too are good at TDM but very very good at 1 vs 1.

You teach me this and I will start adding your name also.:)

Bye the way we both learned from same guru.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a suggestion... :)
All you guys can use the IRC channel to plan and schedule URT games. That way you won't have to be here posting updates every 2 minutes asking whether the server is up and who's hosting it.
That won't work for us. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
You and me started playing at the same time, you played more then me and become pro and you are a king of 1 on 1, but you never told me how to play in 1 on 1. I am good at TDM play. You too are good at TDM but very very good at 1 vs 1.
You teach me this and I will start adding your name also.:)
Ok next time we meet i will take u to an empty TS server and will give u tips.....;)

@amitash
go to ur installed urban terror directory..and then open q3ut4 folder in it..open autoexec.cfg file in notepad and at end of the notepad add this line and then save the file...
bind x "weapon 2; weapon 3; weapon 5; weapon 6"

from now onward whenever u want to change to secondary gun or pistol press x and the gun with strongest power after primary gun will be selected....I made this script just use it then u will understand its advantage..

Last edited:
Top Bottom