Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Crazykiller

Banned
dont intentionally try to post 'new' posts.....edit your old post if you want to add soemthing.....u r intentionally trying to increase ur post count in the thread....(Krazzy told me) and make the thread ugly....

There is a Multiquote button if you want to quote posts of many people....*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

and then in the end click *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/quote.gif button...

it will lead to Advanced reply page and reply to each of them at once instead of posting 5 posts continuously...

learn to use forums first...

errrrrr Who are You Talking to?
Definately not me as i use Multi-Quote.

dont intentionally try to post 'new' posts.....edit your old post if you want to add soemthing.....u r intentionally trying to increase ur post count in the thread....(Krazzy told me) and make the thread ugly....

There is a Multiquote button if you want to quote posts of many people....*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

and then in the end click *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/quote.gif button...

it will lead to Advanced reply page and reply to each of them at once instead of posting 5 posts continuously...

learn to use forums first...

BTW The posts in Gamerz and Chit Chat dont count so posting multiple messages does not affect POST COUNT , So plz edit your post and rectify that or ppl get confused.

And this isn't my fault that My posts are not automerging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom