Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Is it my net connection or is everyone also finding every server to be high ping?

I used to play at some particular servers and I used to get ping of around 160-170, now those servers ping has gone to 270-280 and I can't join because my ping is too high for those servers.

Are you guys experiencing the same problem as me?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
err! I'm just about to cross my bandwidth limit 5GB in just 10 days. :shock:

I've downloaded endlessly at night, but I'm amazed that how come I've downloaded 4.7GB during day. :|

toofan

Technomancer
If you all don't like to come at bumpy then come to |CC|Clan Japan its a real fun there these days and does anyone know what happened to Krazy.

Hey People,do we have a CoD4 thread or shall I take the step? I just intalled CoD4 but unfortunately my key is with The_Conqueror :( So,when do you people play online? Spamking wants to join!

he might have probably lost his fingers bcoz even if he is dead he would spam spam spam and spam :lol:

IYKWIM, YKTPIMA

toofan

Technomancer
Now do you all have Call of duty 5. I have it but I don't know why i am able to play it at only private servers. So Plasma can start a private server for COD5 if most of us have that game. By the mean time I am looking for my CD Key.

Top Bottom