Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ lol..:lol: Thanx again. :)

Okay, today I'll be hosting for the last time as my computer goes tomorrow....I'll host at 7pm.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
[::BOoYaKa::] <--The guy above me plays excellent...and guys I am getting pings around 300-400 at Hell.so can't play and even yesterday was playing bad due to same reason...

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hi Guys,

I am getting weird pings around 190+ at Hell since 2-3 days..

Plz give suggestion so that I can lower my pings..post a good DNS Address..and any more suggestion is welcomed...thanx in advance

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yes I dont correct you, you are right :D

Btw I played it today but got interrupted connection problem intermittently.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
U can get better pings by changing DNS servers.
In COD4 Singapore servers I get 300 - 400 ping(by my normal DNS) .. But using Singtel DNS I get 140 - 180.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I just totally rocked today...130:70 ratio net....killed many pro gamers and was really playing like a pro today:D:D...and btw who is this NikoBellic and Legend ....and toofan was getting weird ping today..

toofan

Technomancer
earlier i used to get 200-300 pings at office (750 Plan Bsnl) and 350-600 pings at home(299 Plan). But after that cable incident I am getting 300--400 pings at office and 126-180 pings at home.

But today at office they were way above.:(

Bye the way what ur new position at hells Krazy.

And these days there are many new df members there about whom we don't know much and they doesn't post there Id at this thread.

Top Bottom