Upgrading my computer under 35k

@op: can you clear one thing, if we don't suggest you a monitor right now, then will you upgrading it later? Because if you already plan to upgrade it soon, then like cilus said, a better processor can be included.

OP
dusu94

dusu94

The Rock
well now that battlefield 4 is launched will I be able to run it with the following components and i will not be upgrading my monitor for at least a yr or so.

Then get a Quad Core CPU.
Is a10 5800k with gtx660ti/HD7770 better than i3 3220 with gtx660ti/HD7770? And don't consider just the requirement for 4 cores in games, there are many more tasks.

Then get a Quad Core CPU.
Is a10 5800k with gtx660ti/HD7770 better than i3 3220 with gtx660ti/HD7770? And don't consider just the requirement for 4 cores in games, there are many more tasks.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Take the best of what you can now ie, cpu, gpu, etc etc.
If you opt for an i3 now, it cannot cope with most upcoming games. Anything below a 7850 will fail soon at hd resolution.
I liked Sainatarajan's config the best. Except for the presence of a monitor, it is prepared for majority of the games.
You can skip 4gb ram for now or opt for corsair value which are priced lower.
Take the monitor later. Until then I think you can max any game at your resolution. :razz:

I5 3470
Gigabyte GAB75M
GSKILL RipJAWSx 2x4 GB Alternative: Corsair value 4gb x2 @ 2.6
WD Blue 1 TB
Asus DVD RW
Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB
Corsair CX430 V2
NZXT Gamma
Total ~41k .
If you Plan on OCing in the Future , just Replace Processor and Mobo
FX 8350 - 11k
ASUS M5A97 EVO - 6.7k
Rest all same components But remember to buy a new PSU when you OC.

OP
dusu94

dusu94

The Rock
Guys,how much will i5 processor cost beacuse i think ill take cilus advice and is there a good monitor at rs 6500 or under it.

OP
dusu94

dusu94

The Rock
@myth ru saying tht i dont need buy a new monitor and by just upgrading with ur config ill be able to play games and can u send another config under 38k with my present monitor???

Myth

Cyborg Agent
@myth ru saying tht i dont need buy a new monitor and by just upgrading with ur config ill be able to play games and can u send another config under 38k with my present monitor???

A FHD monitor will give you a better gaming experience overall. Say after X months, when you upgrade to a better monitor, the system can cope with it. An i3 and anything below a 7850 isnt going to help much then.

A few alternatives to lower the total. (cant manage anything better without changing the core components :( )
RAM : Corsair Value 4gb @ 1.3k (8gb @ 2.6k)
CABINET : CM Elite 310 @ 1.8k

OP
dusu94

dusu94

The Rock
thnks myth and is 20" dell monitor gud for gaming and can u send me full config revised again under 38k with full names and telling what component ur telling about and hw much cost as well and how many fans will i need???
@harshil
@ashish
@Sainatarajan
plz help me bulid me final rig...?

If you want to buy a new monitor now, then the config I previously suggested is okay. But if you plan to get a monitor later, then this is good:

fx 8350 (11000)
asus m5a97 evo r2.0 (6900)
sapphire hd7850 (13000)
g.skill ripjawsx 4 GB (2100)
wd blue 1 TB (3900)
corsair cx500v2 (3500)
nzxt gamma (2500)

total: 42000

this config is way way better then what I previously suggested. However, as I previously mentioned, at a resolution of 1024x768, it will be overkill. But once you upgrade to an FHD monitor, it will be worth every penny. Just decide when will you be upgrading the monitor. Please bear with the formatting,new line is not working on mobile.

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Some edits in my previous post-
Processor- I5 3470
MOBO- Gigabyte GAB75M
RAM- GSKILL RipJAWS 4 GB
HDD- WD Blue 1 TB
Asus DVD RW
GPU- Sapphire HD 7870 2 GB
PSU- Corsair CX500
Cabinet- NZXT Gamma
Total ~42.5k .

Last edited:
OP
dusu94

dusu94

The Rock
@saintarajan can u mention the components names before each product like if its a motherboard then wirte motherboard and then mention brand and the product.Plz can u do this much.....?

is this cabinet any gud as at present i hv this one Intex Cabinet Corel W USB...?

@saintarajan can u mention the components names before each product like if its a motherboard then wirte motherboard and then mention brand and the product.Plz can u do this much.....?

is this cabinet any gud as at present i hv this one Intex Cabinet Corel W USB...?

NZXT Gamma is a very good cabinet in it's price range. Cheap cabinets compromise on size, space, airflow, ventilation, cable management and build quality. getting a new cabinet is highly recommeneded.

NZXT Gamma is a very good cabinet in it's price range. Cheap cabinets compromise on size, space, airflow, ventilation, cable management and build quality. getting a new cabinet is highly recommeneded.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Just came back from MD computer and FX-8320 is available at 10.2k + tax, i5 3570 at 11.7k. Also Asus m5a97 R2. 0 is availablr at 5.6k + tax.

Top Bottom