Update On Cid49!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
guyz there is a happy news!!!!!!!!

there is a software phone-xs that can flash cid49 files search for that in google

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! now i feel the freedom

but not tested this thing

OP

In the zone
hey if u hve se phone it is some identification of the phone firmware which was not cracked but now it is cracked

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hmm.. very good news indeed .. i have k750i -- which is cid 49

but what exact advantages will be of this soft like .. improved music playback .. say walkman player software ..

pls explain ..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the new 2.01 beta supports w810i. d/k750/w800 cid 49 phones are supported by default. the drawback wid this software is:

1) downloading files from phones is not possible
2) it may take upto 5 hours to finalise! (this is coz the program takes the the brute-force approach for hacking the auth1 code which the phone generates during such operation, this implies that the cid49 FS struct has not been completely cracked!)

but its a great step in customising cid49 phones.

unless someone tried wid a w700i, i'm not trying it on my phone!!!!

u can flash ur phone wid any compatible firmware. also u can customise ur phone the way u want (eg. changing the text in menus, the layout, the icons, the inbuilt sounds etc..)

this page gives u the info abt flashing/customising ur cid49 phone: *forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=6118&st=20

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
infra_red_dude said:
the new 2.01 beta supports w810i. d/k750/w800 cid 49 phones are supported by default. the drawback wid this software is:

1) downloading files from phones is not possible
2) it may take upto 5 hours to finalise! (this is coz the program takes the the brute-force approach for hacking the auth1 code which the phone generates during such operation, this implies that the cid49 FS struct has not been completely cracked!)

but its a great step in customising cid49 phones.

unless someone tried wid a w700i, i'm not trying it on my phone!!!!

u can flash ur phone wid any compatible firmware. also u can customise ur phone the way u want (eg. changing the text in menus, the layout, the icons, the inbuilt sounds etc..)

this page gives u the info abt flashing/customising ur cid49 phone: *forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=6118&st=20

hey buddy can u pls explain . that means .. i can flash my k750i to w800i ? ..

for walkman music player ..?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes, u can flash ur cid49 phone to a w800i. but the site sayz that k750i support is buggy! so i'd say wait for sometime till someone successfully flashes a w800i firmware onto a k750i and follow the exact instructions.

the problem wid this software is that since u cannot see the file fs structure (like in FAR manager) or download, u just blindly upload the files to the phone. u can't download the original files. u'll hafta search for the original files on sites like topsony or so...

so far, ppl haf tried customising their phones, debranded etc. keep searching the posts for k750i -> w800i mod. i just hope they soon crack the cid49 fs. waiting for upto 5 hours!! whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom