Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
v1.0.4 changelog (fixes three critical vulnerabilities):

Fixed in Firefox 1.0.4:

MFSA 2005-44 Privilege escalation via non-DOM property overrides
MFSA 2005-43 "Wrapped" javascript: urls bypass security checks
MFSA 2005-42 Code execution via javascript: IconURL

Man, so many updates, I hope they just fix the problem with the older versions still showing up in the Add/Remove programs list for once.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
enoonmai said:
Man, so many updates, I hope they just fix the problem with the older versions still showing up in the Add/Remove programs list for once.
Yeah, my ADD/REMOVE shows from 1.0 version..., four listings...

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
oh yaar, kya yeh chote chote patches nahi de sakte, baar baar poora d/l karna padta hai, dial up pe kitni pareshaani hoti hai nd one more thing, my FF is not opening external links, like wen a site is mentioned in the FORUM it opens in the new page, but it is not happening, wat is the prob???

busyanuj

In the zone
shwetanshu, wait for Firefox's ver 1.1

It will allow you to simply download the update to Firefox, rather than downloading the whole software all over again.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Downloading..............

ShekharPalash said:
with me installation of 1.0.4 removed all previous installation lists from appwiz.cpl
Thanx for the alert. I will keep that in mind and make a backup of the registry first.

Can' they have a patch in form of extension instead of full download? This is the most annoying part.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
@Dr. Grudge cant u change the topic name to something like Firefox New Updates, so that u wont have to change the thread name again & again.
One more prob: my FF dosnt open GMAIL in standard view. It says ur brower is currently not supported. Wat cud be the prob??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom