Seasonic 450w

The following three GPU are available at my place now suggest me best

1) Sapphire HD 7770 Edition GHz Graphic Card
2) SAPPHIRE HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCIE Graphic Card
3) ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU Graphics Card ENGTX560 DC/2DI/1GD5

Ignor price & PSU watt

harshatiyya

Broken In
check this table first. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/142679-gpu-psu-tables.html

dont ignore the min. wattage requirements. your rig will go numb when its under load if enough power is not supplied to the system.

coming to the options u gave. 7770 is the best bet for your PSU.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Mention
1. What is the budget for the GPU.
2. Exact model number of the Seasonic PSU. Couple of 450W can provide power than their quoted range, so we've to suggest according to that.

OP
R

rbp45

Broken In
check this table first. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/142679-gpu-psu-tables.html

dont ignore the min. wattage requirements. your rig will go numb when its under load if enough power is not supplied to the system.

coming to the options u gave. 7770 is the best bet for your PSU.

As per PSU calculator (coolermaster,extreme psu caculator, outervision.com) my system maxmimum requirement is 375 watt for HD 6870. Is it wrong ?
I don't have HDD, BR/DVD writter, PCIE card in this system, but installed 1x1=1 SSD, 2X1=2 120mm exhaust fan, 1x1=1 140mm inlet fan. All in default sys, no overclock.
I prefer 7770 as low- watt, temp & Dx=11.1 pcie 3.0 but performance= ?
Also driver problem at present & discovered blurry textures by tom's hardwere

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
You PSU is definitely good enough for a HD7770. But If you are opting for 6870 or 560 then it may put it on its edge under load.

einfopedia

Right off the assembly line
i think that the thrid one is the best for you but you have to deal it with very carefully because a little mistake which create a big problem for you

Top Bottom