UNRELEASED NOKIA NEO PICS BY SUHAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhasingale

Journeyman
Here is an amazing NOKIA NEO, Its not released yet , These pics r of Testing Model. The phone is like iPoD, it don't have keys on it.

Here are the pics.
*img161.echo.cx/img161/363/nokianeonos6hn.jpg

*img242.echo.cx/img242/6981/nokianeocam3mt.jpg

*img242.echo.cx/img242/6489/nokianeoside3vr.jpg

*img242.echo.cx/img242/7995/nokianeo4ql.jpg

*img242.echo.cx/img242/4287/nokianeoopen7hv.jpg

*img242.echo.cx/img242/2137/nokianeonaked7yk.jpg

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
sorry mate...cant access the link to the image. Getting this:

Error
GROUP_CHECK

You might wanna save the pic and upload to a free picture hosting solution such as imageshack.us

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm...nikhil and pradeep and all others:
Have u guys not used a pda or a touch screen, even in that there wont be keypads. Example : Nokia 7710 or HP ipaq 640.
We will get used to this type of thing, once we use it and get with it.
Motorola also has a UI which is different from other phones, but still ppl who has those are used to the same.

But whatever be the mobile (i have seen and used a hell lot of mobiles) u wont really get a dream mobile which has all the stuffs u need. U need to comprime on one thing or the other.

For eg, Take W800, many u guys like that (pradeep,gxsaurav, etc ) but does it has a symbian OS? ok, u might say u may not need those and in the same way I (or any others) may say we have no use for SMS. So IMO, there can't be a perfect mobile and we have to comprise on thing or another. :D

Charley

Just Do It
Waiting to get my hands on that. Theres a cool set right now moving in the market 6680. But i really dont kniow how much it costs.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@grudge: With PDAs, you get a stylus so it isn't that hard. With Motorola, at least you have the keys even if the menu structure/layout is slightly different. This thing will be a pain to use for typing out messages or dialling numbers. Look at the first image-It shows numbers on screen. You would have to scroll through the numbers to dial a number. But let's wait for an official announcement from Nokia.

drgrudge

^^ yeah nemi, i noticed it :D

Nokia has not announced it as of now , so let's wait and watch.

Kannan

In the zone
Hmm the interactiviness will be a lengthy process !!.

Hope Nokia comes with a touch screen add on.

But this is the first mobile like this, I am seeing.

chinmay

Journeyman
with such small screen in neo won't it be too difficult to use stylus?...n it looks like a normal 40 series screen so r u sure it has touch screen?...i thinknokia shud consider changing the colour n material of wheel..it looks like skin of a slimmy reptile...i hope that wheel lights up when phone is switched on..nice modle btw..

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Ummm there will be a new SMS system. RSMS. for rolling. Cos thats what'll happen after you'll have to roll and roll the wheel over and over agian. BTW it looks like a 3650 after serious mods.

drgrudge

LOL, one worries abt SMS, another abt games and now WAP!

Wait for the statement from nokia guys...

anispace

dattebayo
Neo was cancelled a loooong time ago. Well it was to be designed for teens
but got dumped. Also it doesnt have a HDD & series60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom