.:~ UnREaL TouRnaMEnT III ~:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
What is your config guys who are playing online multi player of this game?screenshots seems pretty heavy on system.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Hitboxx have you tried it online cause if you did you would bump across "connection failed" problem.Many people returned their originals because of this.I can play online on UMG League servers by opening it through console.However non of the games is connectible through games own multiplayer server browsers.
Yep, some issue there, but I was able to connect through its server browser to some two or three servers, but sadly because of my low speed isp, most of the servers have very high ping, couldn't get enough of online play. Hopefully this will change with their patch and I can wait for some UK servers to pop up as more people start to play online.

@naveen_reloaded, not too heavy but may tax the low end systems. If you can run CoD4 at playable framerates, then you can run UT3.

My config: C2D E6600, 2GB ram, nVidia Quadro gfx.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Is UT3 that heavy? Im able to play @ max with intense post pro @ 1280*960 with 2X AA even on my 7600GT. Surelly it looks gr8, but other Unreal3 engine wala Vegas etc was 2x heavier.
Ive only the demo, but ll get full this saturday.
All servers in demo are full everytime. Is there ny India servers? From beamcables or vstreet?

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Never played the demo mate, no idea there. But I strongly doubt of Indian servers for anything other than CS.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Is UT3 that heavy? Im able to play @ max with intense post pro @ 1280*960 with 2X AA even on my 7600GT. Surelly it looks gr8, but other Unreal3 engine wala Vegas etc was 2x heavier.
All servers in demo are full everytime. Is there ny India servers? From beamcables or vstreet?

UT3 is very scalable. There is already a Low Poly map pack out for it called HOLP (Hardcore Oldskool Low Poly) for people with Low end machines

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Vegas is not an Unreal Engine 3 game.Its a game made from highly modified Unreal 2 engine maybe 2.5,many people actually do not know about this.

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I dont know about Level design, but Steve Polge is the main designing lead.There are a lot of new guys. Just watch the credits in the game.
It is Dave Ewing and they have split it up. An excerpt from the interview
Dave Ewing: Well first of all I should mention that the role of Level Designer has for the most part been split into two distinct jobs for UE3 generation games. You have Level Artists and Gameplay Level Designers: Gameplay designers will generally start the level and finish it. Level Artists hit it in between to make it pretty. I’ll go into the distinction between jobs in more detail later on.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well ut 3 is very fast..i feel its faster than 2k4.....the single player is gud....wat rocks is the multiplayer on lan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom