Unreal Tournament (2015)

OP
warfreak

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
yeah, as chimera201 said, it starts and shows login fields, automatic login and then downloads something in background and then the launcher starts. takes about a min for me, unlike Uplay and Steam

Yeah, the launcher sucks. They intend to deliver their products in their own platform. Its a shame since releasing it on Steam could lead to more players for their game and more indie developers for their engine. But they choose to rather not share royalties with others.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Since Unreal Tournament is still in alpha, I think it makes sense that they release it on their own platform in order to restrict the number of players. Similar to what DayZ is doing by charging exorbitantly for their early-access.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
whoever has UT, Do post here whenever free, we can play sometime. So far Desmond and myself have the game ready

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Today evening I can come to play. Whoever is online just ping me. If you see me on steam then ping me there as well.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
let me know the timings about the game.
Also, Me and Geek-with-lens played, it was terrible but we had fun. Need to learn to work as a team. But once we do we can start enjoying if not start winning :)

D

Deleted member 118788

Me and TheSloth are playing this game. Game is getting better and better. Will be fun to have more Digit members playing this game together.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I tried with TheSloth last time but pings were horrible for me. Mostly because there are no SEA servers.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I played with geek yesterday, it was good game with occasional lag but I definitely enjoyed. I do not know on which servers we were playing though. [MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] can tell

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] sorry dude. i don't get notification when you sent invitation. Otherwise I would have come , I was actually waiting for you, that is why kept Epic's client running from the morning. Horrible chat system they have, I never get any notification when I receive a message.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't message to anyone from epic's client if the person isn't online. That is had I to message here.

D

Deleted member 118788

^ We must use an alternative way to communicate. I agree with you Epic chat is worst and there are no notifications.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Digit forum is fine with me. Drop a PM here. If I open my browser then I open forum too in one tab.
I don't open steam until I playing some game so you will see mostly offline there.

- - - Updated - - -

We are about to play now. People are welcome to join us :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Sorry I will be busy from now on. But I will try to play on weekends. Also, we can try that teamspeak client. Lets create a channel for UT too.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i am sorry i am unable to join you people. i am not having time to even check the forum nowadays. hoping to be back soon.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not even in the country. If I had a better laptop, I could at least play on the awesome EU pings.

Top Bottom