Unexpected from DIGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Hey my fnd won da digit best desktop back in jan08. He also mailed a lot but reply. He didnt get his prize either. Any comment plz

he is right i emailed them at their help desk and directly to the editor and there is no reply from the editor and from the help desk they mailed me after 3-4 days saying that the responsible person will contact me but till date (i.e. after 20 days) now there is no efforts made team thinkdigit. If this is the service provided by the THINKDIGIT then why they held contests.

vikasg03

Journeyman
You r right. I already face the similar problem, when jasubhai was the head of this company. and they offer one samsung DVD combo on cheaper price.
Later when I send one Legal Notice to jasubhai, and jairam and robert smith after that every body rush into my door step, within 24 Hr I got my samsung DVD combo. There regional sales manager personally came from jaipur to my native to handover my Samsung DVD combo ROM.
And this is what i purchased by sending DD with correct amt, and you are talking about free gift..........
Take some SERIOUS action, then only they woke up.

^+1, I'll give eg of different mag the subscription is over by at least 6 months yet never received my gift, any way it was a cheapo one so never asked those cheaters for it.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hi,

First up, vikasg03, I remember you, and it wasn't the threat of a legal notice or anything like that that got action in your case, it was quite simply that you brought it to our notice. Sometimes, things do tend to be missed out, because we get thousands of mails a day at our help @ thinkdigit . com ID, and some legitimate mails get marked as spam. For some reason, a lot of people send PC troubleshooting mails to the help ID instead of sos @ thinkdigit . com, which ends up wasting a lot of time for the helpdesk, sifting through mails.

Of course, this is still no excuse for someone to win a prize and not receive it four months later. For those of you who have problems with prizes or free gifts, or even stuff you have bought, not being delivered on the promised date, please drop me a mail at robert.smith @ 9dot9 . in (without the spaces) and I will look into it ASAP.

vaibhav_jain: Please send me the mail trail at the address above, starting with the notification of you being a winner.

CA50: I request you to tell your friend to do the same.

Krow

Crowman
OFFTOPIC: I sent a mail at the same ID about the dead IRC channel and no response and it is still down. We made our own channel though.

vikasg03

Journeyman
Thank you Mr RABOOO for remembering me. It was not quite simply thing which you have forgot to deliver. Why not you FORGOT or MISSED OUT to deposit my DD in bank. That you deposit very next day when you receive it and enjoying with my money for next 5 months.

After so many phone calls and mails and that notice, you have accepted your mistake. Before that every body was giving me golmol answer.
my reply not related to thread but required as raboo urf mr robert has commented on my reply.....

Hi,

First up, vikasg03, I remember you, and it wasn't the threat of a legal notice or anything like that that got action in your case, it was quite simply that you brought it to our notice. Sometimes, things do tend to be missed out, because we get thousands of mails a day at our help @ thinkdigit . com ID, and some legitimate mails get marked as spam. For some reason, a lot of people send PC troubleshooting mails to the help ID instead of sos @ thinkdigit . com, which ends up wasting a lot of time for the helpdesk, sifting through mails.

Of course, this is still no excuse for someone to win a prize and not receive it four months later. For those of you who have problems with prizes or free gifts, or even stuff you have bought, not being delivered on the promised date, please drop me a mail at robert.smith @ 9dot9 . in (without the spaces) and I will look into it ASAP.

vaibhav_jain: Please send me the mail trail at the address above, starting with the notification of you being a winner.

CA50: I request you to tell your friend to do the same.

Hi Mr.Robert i want to clarify one thing that we are not hungry for your prizes and anything which is free and also PLEASE DO NOT HELD CONTESTS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE importance OF THE TIME OF CUSTOMERS AND USERS LIKE US. This tells us that taking part in contests is waste of time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom