Unexpected from DIGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I guess this thread gave us justice. Thanks Ranboo like vaibhav_Jain said we are not hungry for the prizes but the real thing is that we are proud to tell others that we got prize for India`s No.1 magazine DIGIT. Thanks one again. I will imform my fnd sood and he will contact you soon.

hi CA50, have your friend got any reply from Mr. Ranboo.
I emailed him at 31st October but till date there is no response and HE IS SAYING US THAT HE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER ASAP:shock::shock:

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
lolz....yeah just find some freeware antivirus or something...
btw i personally never experienced such a thing with digit

lolz....yeah just find some freeware antivirus or something...
btw i personally never experienced such a thing with digit

I am using AVAST! Antivirus from more than 2 years and i am very much satisfied with that. Also i never try to check any other antivirus software

CA50

Cyborg Agent
hi CA50, have your friend got any reply from Mr. Ranboo.
I emailed him at 31st October but till date there is no response and HE IS SAYING US THAT HE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER ASAP:shock::shock:

no yaar, he didn`t receive and mail. what digit sucks.
u can contact him, here is his id : lakhya.sci@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
yeah me too avast rocks
and moreover digit people provide it for free ;-)

hey i m also AVAST fan, AVAST really ROCKS, avast daily updates their virus defination, sometimes 3-4 times a day.
HURREY:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
try sending mail to "help@thinkdigit.com" again to Mr. Raaabo. or try this id "chandan.sisodia@9dot9.in" i got a address confirmation mail from chandan after replying to him they send me the thing but again after 2-3 weeks of confirmation.

Mr. Raaabo is not responsive dont try him.

Krow

Crowman
In the Feedback section, there is a thread called From The Editor's Desk. Try that. Raaabo responded to another person over there.

din

Tribal Boy
Glad you received it. In my case (subscription or missing cd/dvd issues, not any gift), the response was pretty good and Digit always kept their promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom