unable to install FC 1.3 patch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Im unable to install FC 1.3 patch as nothin is happening even if I press the next key!!!!Ive tried many location to install but dun work..any body knows??

*img156.imageshack.us/img156/498/fcqy7.th.jpg

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ha ha nice joke...who wanna install the patch without the game....
Ive installed it in F:/FARCRY/. The graphics is not dat gr8 comaring with my old MX 440 64. Only res nd water quality increased...........

Anand_RF

Journeyman
Where did you get the patch from? Also, did you try redownloading the patch? Also try extracting the patch files to another location if zipped.

Third Eye

gooby pls
aravind_n20 said:
Ha ha nice joke...who wanna install the patch without the game....
Ive installed it in F:/FARCRY/. The graphics is not dat gr8 comaring with my old MX 440 64. Only res nd water quality increased...........

go to farcryforum..

Stalker

Padawan
have u installed FARCRY PROPERLY??? i.e. using the default installer & not by extracting some zip files......

if u have installed it PROPERLY, the patch should detect it as long as there is a registry key for farcy in ur windows registry

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
seems like version mismatch....

verify whether u hv the US or EU edition .... the patches are specific !!!! The one that was bundled with my 6800 GT was a EU edition but my prev. copy was a US edn. I had faced this kinda problem then.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ya its been into the reg also as its there on add/rem pgms.
@rockthegod
how to check the version ???and search for patches of either EU or US??

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
This I am not so sure, how to actually detect which version u hv.... I actually learnt it by trial-n-error.

For US version try this: *www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=691

For UK version try this:*www.ubi.com/UK/Downloads/Default.aspx

and which version do u hv--- 5 CD edition or the DVD edition ??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The solution is to install all the previous patches that Ubisoft has released for the game.You can't just install any latest version of the patch unless you don't have the previous versions and that too in an arranged manner.So you'll have to start right from the first patch and then go upto install the latest one.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
But they say 1.3 has all files of previous patches, so Im trying to install it. Is there any way of copy/pasting those files to curresponding location???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom