Unable to access Chrome Webstore

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hi Friends!

I'm using Google Chrome ,mainly, for browsing. Though I've no problem in visiting any site or while downloading, but I'm not able to open/visit the website of *chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps . Whenever I click the link, the screen turns white and just the mouse cursor shows like "loading" sign.
Please tell me how to access this page :?:
Thanks a lot :)

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I dnt get it. How to enable these features in Chrome ... With new profile means to enter another google account? Please specify :rolleyes:

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
I used Incognito mode but it does'nt works, Please help ... I want some apps from there :(

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
How about reinstalling Chrome if nothing works? Well if you are signed in to chrome, then all your bookmarks, history, saved passwords, form fillups everything will be retained.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I dnt get it. How to enable these features in Chrome ... With new profile means to enter another google account? Please specify :rolleyes:

*i.imgur.com/cxnbhF3.jpg

The square region in settings show user/profile manager. And the top left arrow shows which profile is selected.

What I want you to do is to create a new user/profile, and try opening Chrome store there.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
O...Okay but I think tht re-installing may work more perfectly .. Anyways , I'l follow wht u say :) as then re-installing is d last way to go for :/

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
O...Okay but I think tht re-installing may work more perfectly .. Anyways , I'l follow wht u say :) as then re-installing is d last way to go for :/

Reinstalling is always an option, but should always be the last one. If not what's the difference b/w geeks and others ?

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
It's been bad luck for me tht still I'm facing the same problem even after applying the suggested solutions. Will uninstall it and will tell all u later ...

Top Bottom