un-OFFICIAL thread of Cricket Chat......

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Huh......so with so much hype of being the No.1 in ICC rankings India fails to handle the pressure !!
Bowler this time will get full marks, its the poor batting performance which leads india to a defeat by 23 runs !!!

Now whats interesting is the series at level now 2-2 and the rest of the three matches will be much more xcited !!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Yeah now the series has become more interesting.
Now I feel the bowlers who were seen out of form at the start of the series have gained rhythm while the batsmen who were in rhythm are slowly losing it.

azzu

AJJU
Overconfident self-proclaimed celebrities bite dust again...
i wont call it that way
sehwagh played as usual
sachin played quite well but waz victim of poor umpiring
there waz no gambhir
yuvi and dhoni probably cannot play match winning innings every day ?
wat i didnt like is y is Dhoni backing Jadeja that much which he aint showing a bit id rather take amit mishra or Praghna ojha than jadeja .
Any way i sensed this Coming.
Any one here play ESPN super Selector ?

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ Jadeja is considered as an all rounder and has really scored runs in domestic, and i found no weak point in his bowling considering an allrounder.
There is no need of an extra dedicated spinner along with bhajii, who is surely out of form, as yuvi n sehwag all can bowl as part timer !!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Yeah uthappa is a gr8 batsman, he can be in team in place of Virat Kohli. I cant understand y is he in team after so much failure and there r other people who can fit well there. Uthappa is a gr8 fielder too.....and a gud character !!!

azzu

AJJU
^^ Jadeja is considered as an all rounder and has really scored runs in domestic, and i found no weak point in his bowling considering an allrounder.
He has scored runs only in domestic not at International stage i obey that his bowling is good considering him as a all rounder but he is for namesake all rounder not much
i'd rather go with ojha as a xtra spinner on indian tracks and also bhajji and praveen are far better all rounders than jadeja
no offense meant

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Sachin past 17000 runs! :D :D go Sachin go go!!! Its useless to celebrated for his/this achievement, he breaks one record or two every week :| :D :D

Sachin gaya sab gaye! Only Sachin, Sehwag and Raina played well. Rest all were useless. Praveen Kumar tried his best though. It really was heartbreaking.

Aspire

Padawan
^Sachin breaks three records............
1. 17k runs
2. Highest Score of Sachin against Aussies
3. Fastest Century against Aussies

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Hmm......
it all started when i returned home 4m clg and switched on TV with the intent to watch till Sachin / Sehwag and upper order will play !!! But, since then i glued to TV and never left a single bowl of the match till the end.....!!! This is it....!!! This is what happens to India when Sachin Plays !!!

Although, it was a sad ending as india lost by 3 runs !!! But it was all about the God of Cricket, Sachin.....awesome stuff....mind blowing performances !!!

This is a reply to everyone who says Sachin plays only for himself and his records. He was the man who stayed till the end, well almost that is also after fielding 50 ovrs. He stayed in the ground for almost 90 ovrs.....!!! What a cool temprament and stamina he has !!!

Now, i can write a complete essay on Sachin but yeah, in the end it was Australia who proved the Sikandar. But this match certainly redefine the excitement of ODI cricket.

Just one word for the chu jadeja.....what was he doing....Plz man, grow up, its not gully cricket.....its ODI international !!!

Now India will have to win both the two matches to crown the series which is not so easy !!!

Congrats SACHIN for all the records you made today !!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
*i35.tinypic.com/2hgqz3m.gif*i35.tinypic.com/2hgqz3m.gif*i35.tinypic.com/2hgqz3m.gif*i35.tinypic.com/2hgqz3m.gif*i35.tinypic.com/2hgqz3m.gif

Krow

Crowman
Can't even beat a second string crap team on our own turf. Back to the 90's when Sachin used to carry us all the way.

Same old test match vs pak. Sach 167 out when needing 16 runs to win and we can't even score that. :x

Welcome back gaurav_indian. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom