un-OFFICIAL thread of Cricket Chat......

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Pollard just joined.......
and its 5 down.......T&T have to again show some miracles.......!!!:wink:

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Its over now......

NSW beats T&T by 41 runs...!!!
Surely Lee will be the MOM, batted-bowled-fielded suprbly !!!

So, NSW has won the Champions League T20 !!!

T&T played fantastically in the whole tournament, but again its Aussies show in finale......!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
IND vs AUS ('09-'10)

Complete Fixtures (7 ODI series):

OCT 25, SUN = 1st ODI, Vadodara

OCT 28, WED = 2nd ODI, Nagpur (D/N)

OCT 31, SAT = 3rd ODI, Delhi (D/N)

NOV 2, MON = 4th ODI, Mohali (D/N)

NOV 5, THU = 5th ODI, Hyderabad (D/N)

NOV 8, SUN = 6th ODI, Guwahati

NOV 11, WED = 7th ODI, Mumbai (D/N)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SQUADS :
AUSTRALIA :
Ricky Ponting (C), Michael Hussey, Doug Bollinger, Nathan Hauritz, Ben Hilfenhaus, Jon Holland, James Hopes, Mitchell Johnson, Brett Lee, Shaun Marsh, Tim Paine (WK), Peter Siddle, Adam Voges, Shane Watson, Cameron White, Tim Nielson

INDIA : (1st n 2nd ODI)
MS Dhoni (C)(WK), Sachin Tendulkar, Gautam Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Munaf Patel, Suresh Raina, Virender Sehwag, Ishant Sharma, Sudeep Tyagi, Yuvraj Singh

All the best to both teams, hope the best team win !!! :wink:

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
I m not in touch with australian cricket........when i was writing the australian squad, once i thought ye kaun hai yaar....!!!
There r quite a new faces in the side !!

The bad news for Indian cricket is Yuvi still not fit to play.....!!! Then y damn he is in the side ??

Anyways, looking 4wd for a gr8 match 2morrow.....after all Viru n Saching r back !!!

azzu

AJJU
Doug Bollinger,Jon Holland,Tim Nielson
these new guys are to watch out for .
and i say WTF ? no dravid no pathan bro's wat the hell yaar

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
@azzu, irfan was out of form for the whole season.....so didn't surprised me nd yusuf was not clicking well in some last tournaments, he have to pay for Sachin n Viru......

@Krow, yeah definitely me too....!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@vamsi_krishna - I don't think so. I feel Sachin Tendulkar should be the captain or they should recall Rahul Dravid who can fit in captain boots quite well.

Krow

Crowman
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF&%$&*^%(*&%)*&^)(%&_(*^)(*^)*&%*&$^%*$%^ F)(*^)(*^)(*^)(*^)*&%(*&%(*&%(*&%^)*&^)(*^)(*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost by FOUR runs! DAMN! Bhajji was amazing, and so was P Kumar. Although if the nit had bowled well, then we would have been much better off. Fielding was poor from us, we fielded heartlessly and we should not rely on opposition to make mistakes to win. Good opposition makes few mistakes and that's why we lost.

Dhoni has brought positivity to the team. His decisions are always firm and he has instilled self belief in a traditionally pessimistic side. To do that is no less an achievement. Frankly, other than Ganguly, no other captain came close to doing that. Sachin and Rahul both are bad captians as we have seen when they were handed captaincy.

Under any other captain, this fightback of today after 7 wickets were down, would not have been possible.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
I agree too....currently there is no other option to Dhoni.......!!!

Anyways, this is the most old n never ending debate !! Moving on to today's match, it was only tukka what bhajji did.......he whenever played with chak de phatte, punjabi style......always scored runs !!! See when he intentionally tried to loft the ball for his 50, he bowled !!!

But yes, it was fantastic watching these two (with Praveen) batting fearlessly.....that shud be done by "UPPER" order players !!

Hope the Yuvi factor make something good in nxt match !!! Jadeja didn't impressed at all so he have to go.....

y virat kohli getting so much chances.......???

Krow

Crowman
See, first, we need a younger player to fill in when Yuvraj is injured. Second, we still need a bowling allrounder. Third, we need to field better. Sacking Prasad and Robin Singh was bull$h1t!

We gave away 30 runs or so due to poor fielding and they saved about the same through excellent fielding. There you see the difference.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Bad fielding & poor form of bowlers is what India needs to improve upon.
Bowling can be said good if you give 300 odd runs in 50 overs game. Though we have batsmen like Sachin, Sehwag etc but the other team should learn to fight even if these pillars tumble in the very initial stage of the game.

azzu

AJJU
well played bhajji and praveen
bhajji always plays well against Aussies dunno y ( :D )
and about virat kohli i think he is much good player than Jadeja
mithun manhas , Venugopal rao or robin uthappa , are in good form wish india had picked one of them during selections .

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
This is the match and victory indians were looking for.....!!!

gr8 to watch...although match was quite predictable in the second half as 350 is not something one team can do everyday....!!!

Indian team batted superbly, Gambhir-Dhoni-Raina all played attacking cricket....thats the only way to get on to the aussies.....!!! Whenever you defence, they'll force u to kneel down.....!!!

So stand ahead and go get them up....!!! Ahh...i m getting carried away....:D

Well, hoping this tournament will be full of xcitment...now whats nxt on saturday ??
This series will gonna b really watchable....!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
A superb performance by team India.
A win by 99 runs is so great & even greater when the opposition is none other than world champions - Australia.
Congrats to Men In Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom