un-OFFICIAL thread of Cricket Chat......

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
yea Karsporwikz said aussies will go 7-0 and bevan said 6-1
these australians are #$%@
go india go

Krow

Crowman
They should have lost by 130 runs, but it ended up at 99 due to bull$h1t fielding. Praveen Kumar is a :lol: took one catch right and stepped on the boundary in a great moment. :x

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Definitely zaheer would be a bonus for indian pace team, praveen is also gud there...he is the bowler who bring breakthrough to india....!!! So he must be there and can bat well too.....!!!

Lets c what'll happen 2morrow.......!!!
All the best to Indian team !!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
heh, this was a slow wicket. I will NOT call it 'good bowling'. Everyone was expecting it to be a low scoring match. I could have been in Feroz Shah Kotla but didn't go. :p North London Derby. ;)

i had a quick look at the above "official" thread.......good initiative but the very first thread says all the story y it failed........
hmm? This made me laugh, seriously. :lol:

Last edited:

Aspire

Padawan
India vs Australia 31/10/09

Cricinfo said:
Ponting reckons 220-230 is a good score.

They got the score
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
This is a decent score by Australia, 230 could prove a tricky target on this pitch. Michael Hussey was the star for the visitors, playing a knock straight out of the Michael Bevan handbook - nudging the ball around, running hard and only a few boundaries. Ponting made yet another half-century but got out just after he and Hussey had set up a solid platform.
Praveen Kumar got plenty of swing at the start of the innings, the part-time spinners exploited the conditions well and Jadeja had another good outing with the ball.

Last edited:
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
3 wickets down.......This match gonna be interesting one !!! Hope Dhoni can do "something" again this tym....!!!

Damn, i thought 230 would be an comfortable chase...!!!
Posted again:
3 wickets down.......This match gonna be interesting one !!! Hope Dhoni can do "something" again this tym....!!!

Damn, i thought 230 would be an comfortable chase...!!!

Sachin missed 17000, now hav to wait 4 nxt match !!!

Last edited:
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
What a match......As expected this one was tight and held viewers till end !!!
But finally happy ending for indian fans. Yuvi n Dhoni, the buddies make this again !!

Ind won by 6 wickets
and now lead the series by 2-1

Looks like Dhoni has realised that he'll have to be anchor of the team. Well played captain !
Don't know who'll be the MOM, but it was really a good match in the end and throttle up the ODI spirit !!!

Krow

Crowman
Great batting once again by Dhoni and also Yuvraj. MOTM: Yuvraj.

INDIAN FIELDING IS HORRIBLE! :x

azzu

AJJU
INDIAN FIELDING IS HORRIBLE! :x
though it was better than Last match i'd say :)
man dhoni is playing awesome , i dont actually like him but iam slowly becomin his FAN , and also not to forget xcellent batting by UVI and spin bowlers contribution
out an out great match India win
2-1 :D

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Bad news for indian fans.......

Sehwag and Gambhir doubtful for today's ODI !!!

Lets c what happen today, Kartik may play today !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom