un-OFFICIAL thread of Cricket Chat......

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
guys, except for today's match. all other matches were close ones. forgot how well our team fighted till the end in the first and the fourth matches?

sometimes, we do lose matches. But don't follow the media and throw mud at the players.

I would rather throw mud at selectors for playing politics and not taking players like Dravid and Laxman.

And when the hell will Zaheer come back?

Krow

Crowman
Aussies are a second string team playing with the non-usual players among the second string players. Even then we can't beat them on our own soil. Shame. I would throw mud at the team for not being able to finish things off professionally. Today, we should have played with a tighter field with more catching positions after Ricky's wicket as that was the only way we were gonna win. A defensive field would only stop the boundaries, which were not needed anyway.

Stupid batting though.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
So the series finally ended with a sad note as now india holds the 3rd position in ICC ODI ranking.
Aussies are still no. 1 by defeating India at their homeland with not so popular players by 4-2. :(

Moving on is the SL series.......!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I hope the srilankan tours goes well for the Indians.
Just was watching news & came to notice our cricketers celebrating with a party. Except Sachin Tendulkar I could see every other young player. This is the reason for our loss. Only money & careless attitude towards the nation.

azzu

AJJU
Just was watching news & came to notice our cricketers celebrating with a party. Except Sachin Tendulkar I could see every other young player. This is the reason for our loss. Only money & careless attitude towards the nation.
Cmon yaar cant they even celebrate ?
they also have their personal life .
Dunno About the Careless Attitude but how money is related in anyway ?
i'd rather tell its on to Selector's and also the team which fielded very well in T20 WC and rest series cudnt do well this series y? bcoz we miss bowling and fielding coaches (robin , venkatesh prasad)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
At WCT20 we were coachless too.
The party was not done after the series but after the hyderabad match as told by the reporter.

Money = Advertisements

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
I would take the news with a pinch of cyanide. For all I know, it might just be some idiot owner poking fun at the BCCI while making money through increase in TRP.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
[LATEST EDIT]

Ok.....so here is the schedule for the SL's tour of India, 2009 !!

Mon Nov 16 - Fri Nov 20
09:30 IST 1st Test - India v Sri Lanka
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad

Tue Nov 24 - Sat Nov 28
09:30 IST 2nd Test - India v Sri Lanka
Green Park, Kanpur

Wed Dec 2 - Sun Dec 6
09:30 IST 3rd Test - India v Sri Lanka
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

Wed Dec 9 (D/N)
20:00 IST 1st T20I - India v Sri Lanka
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur

Sat Dec 12 (D/N)
20:00 IST 2nd T20I - India v Sri Lanka
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

Tue Dec 15
09:00 IST 1st ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground, Rajkot

Fri Dec 18 (D/N)
14:30 IST 2nd ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Andhra Cricket Association-Visakhapatnam District Cricket Association Stadium, Visakhapatnam

Mon Dec 21 (D/N)
14:30 IST 3rd ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Barabati Stadium, Cuttack

Thu Dec 24 (D/N)
14:30 IST 4th ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Sun Dec 27 (D/N)
14:30 IST 5th ODI - India v Sri Lanka
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
-------------------------------------------------------------

Best of Luck to indian team !!! :)

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
me too...after all its lankan's not australians.....but we'll gonna see what special they have this tym....!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
I m looking fwd for Dilshan.....he has played awesomely well in IPL and in recent season.....!!!

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
"Sachin's 143 Against Australia In sharjah 1998" << Sachin remarked it as the best match he had ever played...watched highlights of this match and he was excellent.. :p
[youtube]QXRkHervQJc[/youtube]

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
Dravid Rocks He Again proved himself
those 177 were one his Best test innings
cmon dravid iam hoping for 200+

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Dravid all the way.....though he misses his double-ton..but still man, he played superbly well !!! Dhoni too played well.......

Hoping 4 some fantastic support by the indian bowlers.....!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
So no one is really following Test Cricket......??

But this one is not that much boring yaar......yeah, finally India managed to bring back its test match viewers back by forcing SL to follow on...!!!

And the surprise was Sreesanth, hmm...a quiet n focussed sreesanth....Now he z proving y he is in the team......Well done !!

Lets hope India need not to bat again......!!!

azzu

AJJU
^yea to be frank iam very surprised by sreesanths performance
srilankan already 4 down xpect something miraculous happens this mathc iz india's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom