Ultra-fast internet connection???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

invisible

legolas said:
:D well.. i think then u hav to pacify urself that the hub owner fooled u that he has a 256 kbps conx. that is the only way i find for ur question!! :D

/legolas
dont irritate him :lol:
it is possible to get more speeds than guaranteed for short periods of time.it happens very often on SIFY.i used to get 300KB/s on SIfy 48kbps connection for the whole month.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
ur comp... must be MIN-manipulating... now... can u get 151Kbps on a BSNL connection??
Now, bsnl doesn't even give what it promises... how on earth will it give 151Kbps?
and that too... for more than a month!!
What do u think?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well our connection BSNL ADSL can go that fast... why i am saying this..?? simple.. i had few problems with dataone here in my house & in our cafe... so after lot of complain letter few BSNL dudes came... they used user name debb@dataone.in for testing... here we saw.. the speed was crossing 754kbps with DAP (may be it could have gone more higher but the downloading content which was msantispyware was very small file... :cry:)... so lines can go that fast... it all depends on the ID & password what we r using...

so next time if they come... me thinking of useing few keylogers in my system... to log their password... :twisted: :twisted:

I

invisible

Ravi+ish said:
ur comp... must be MIN-manipulating... now... can u get 151Kbps on a BSNL connection??
Now, bsnl doesn't even give what it promises... how on earth will it give 151Kbps?
What do u think?
u dont know anything :x :mrgreen:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
saurav_cheeta said:
so next time if they come... me thinking of useing few keylogers in my system... to log their password... :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen: Yeah, me too gonna do that :twisted:

Overall this thread is a confused one over b's and B's :? :mrgreen:

comrade

foreign return(0)
doesnt matter b(or)adBand, but such a speed boost is possible on user side? i dont think so

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
comrade said:
doesnt matter b(or)adBand, but such a speed boost is possible on user side? i dont think so

why not... if the ISP bandwidth limiter go hayware... then yup... as i wrote in my earlyer post that its all on user ID... lines r certainlly cappable enough to go that fast....

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
invisible said:
Ravi+ish said:
What do u think?
u dont know anything :x :mrgreen:

oh... then tell me dude!!! what is it?? that I don't know!!! :roll: :roll: :!: :!:

and yess!! that keylogging wud be helpful!!!

btw, i don't think there is any conf. anymore with b and not to B ... or is it??? :D :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ravi+ish said:
oh... then tell me dude!!! what is it?? that I don't know!!! :roll: :roll: :!: :!:

btw, i don't think there is any conf. anymore with b and not to B ... or is it??? :D :D

ravi... it depends on the type of connection... ur comment about BSNL not giving proper speed (as u said "Now, bsnl doesn't even give what it promises... how on earth will it give 151Kbps? ") is right about DIAL up some extend it may be right of DIAS or ISDN... but here when we talk about ADSL.. its not right... over ADSL u can easlly ad a 0 after the speed digit u wrote (151KBPS.....)....

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
Ravi+ish said:

ravi... it depends on the type of connection... ur comment about BSNL not giving proper speed (as u said "Now, bsnl doesn't even give what it promises... how on earth will it give 151Kbps? ") is right about DIAL up some extend it may be right of DIAS or ISDN... but here when we talk about ADSL.. its not right... over ADSL u can easlly ad a 0 after the speed digit u wrote (151KBPS.....)....

yess of course i was talking abt dial ups... i AM getting the right speed on my 256kbps connection... why won't i get a mere 151 kbps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom