Ubuntu!!

tv6952

Broken In
hey guys i rly need your help,

i was trying to install ubuntu which i received from the digit cd (digit os customized) but when installed it from cd i presented a problem and the i tried to boot from the usb but when it boots from it the it just remains there and displays something about ISO....so help me plz!! :neutral::sad::neutral::sad::!::!::!::!::confused::confused::confused::confused:

OP
T

tv6952

Broken In
We need to know what it displays to help you.

it is just a black screen and "SYSLINUX 3.82 2009-06-09 EBIOS Copyright (c) 1994-2009 H.Peter Anvin et al" is written over the and it just remains stationary and after clicking enter or any button several time when you press a button a beep sound can be heard and nothing happens...:( :( what do i do?

and there is another thing the laptop doesn't read the live cd when booting also even when i had set the default settings in BIOS...now what do i do?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*askubuntu.com/questions/59175/installation-from-usb-flash-drive-froze-after-boot

another one- *www.kubuntuforums.net/showthread.php?52144-Kubuntu-10-10-on-a-Toshiba-NB-305-How-HEP-ME!-HEP-ME!

OP
T

tv6952

Broken In
*askubuntu.com/questions/59175/installation-from-usb-flash-drive-froze-after-boot

another one- Kubuntu 10.10 on a Toshiba NB 305... How? HEP ME! HEP ME!!

thanks!! it worked finally...and i have installed ubuntu successfully!! :D :D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:lol::lol::lol:

What is special in TD Ubuntu CD ?

PS : Just curious

well..why don't you try it yourself? you'll know it yourself!! try it it IS better then windows!!:-D:-D:cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What is special in TD Ubuntu CD ?

PS : Just curious

digit customized the Ubuntu version 11.04 by adding some apps in it like, GIMP, Chromium, and VLC media player. They also added some wallpapers to give it a taste of the magazine.
That's all I am aware of. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
digit customized the Ubuntu version 11.04 by adding some apps in it like, GIMP, Chromium, and VLC media player. They also added some wallpapers to give it a taste of the magazine.
That's all I am aware of. :)

I'm not convinced enough to install it. I'll still prefer Arch.

OP
T

tv6952

Broken In
@krishnandu.sarkar have u got any tips on how i can maximise the internet speed on ubuntu? i am using tata photon+...

Top Bottom