Ubuntu Satanic Edition,anyone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
What is Ubuntu Satanic Edition?

Ubuntu SE is not currently a distro, it’s more a series of themes to transform the look of Ubuntu. You must first download and install one of the standard Ubuntu variants and then upgrade to Ubuntu SE. Don’t worry; you can easily change your system back if you intend to recant.
Screenshots:
*parker1.co.uk/satanic/screenshots/
*parker1.co.uk/satanic/

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I got it already, read this at Slashdot early today :D
Add Beryl burning effects and there you go. There is also the Christian version, but no snowflakes in beryl hehe!

S

sariq

1. isnt it good to call it theme pack rather than Edition?

2. is it safe to add key's this way?

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
It just uses a nice Theme. They would have called it a "Satanic Theme" rather than "Ubuntu Satanic Edition"!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Actually, a full packed Christian Edition ISO was launched before this, so in order to follow its lines, its named so.

@sariq - I mean, look into the info on the repos or visit it to see what all generally comes there and the key is just for validation, not really needed to have integrity or anything.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@praka- I think the devil made you do it :D and in case the theme doesn't install properly, the first thing to curse the developer is "May you burn in hell for this" :p

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
phreak0utt said:
@praka- I think the devil made you do it :D and in case the theme doesn't install properly, the first thing to curse the developer is "May you burn in hell for this" :p
:D ThankU.between i am "prakash kerala" changed username 2 praka123;)

eddie

El mooooo
QwertyManiac said:
Actually, a full packed Christian Edition ISO was launched before this, so in order to follow its lines, its named so.
Ubuntu Christian Edition is not just a theme pack..its a full fledged distro based on Ubuntu with a few Christianity related features added to the package.

You can read more about it here
*www.christianubuntu.com/

Though its just a pathetic lame idea by some fundamentalists imho! Idiots...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Also Ubuntu Christmas edition has been launched with nice additions.
Have a look here *ubuntusoftware.info/xmas.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom