Ubuntu Customization Guide v2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
no,i installed on my older pc with pentium D , 2 GB RAM and 954 GCCR with onboard graphix.
now i have 2 cabbies on one comp table.!!LOL

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Originally Posted by CadCrazy
@charan thanks for info.
When i start screenlet i get error message " Unable to start or connect deamon. Some of value will not be displayed correctly".How to get rid of this error

I get the same error, how to fix it?

Don't know if you both get the same errors still but I added the fixes I tried out for gDesklets and Screenlets here.
*www.filledvoid.com/2007/12/20/gdesklets-not-working-on-64-bit-installs/
*www.filledvoid.com/2007/12/21/screenlets-error-in-ubuntu-gutsy-gibbon-64-bit-installs/

Although it is written for 64 bit installs I think it should work for 32 bit as well. Please let me know if it works on 32 bit installs. Im assuming you are running Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon.

legolas

Padawan
Awesome.. I just glanced over. Should help dummies like me tremendously. Will post after trying out these multitude of eye-candies! [:)]

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I installed Screenlets but the now playing widget does not have the themes that it had last time when I tried it on gutsy, I only have 3 as opposed to 7-8 last time, how can I get themes for this widget?

dtox

The Techno Perv
one of the best thread and posts i have seen in a long time.. thanks guys!! especially Dark Star for starting this thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom