TwoDaLoo, For Couples Who Share Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Cant keep away even for nature's calls ... heres the thing for u!!!!!

*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/11/twodaloo.jpg

The TwoDaLoo is called a "supertoilet," created to "save rocky marriages and the planet." Not fancy enough for you? Get it with a 7-inch LCD TV and an iPod docking station, so you won't have to look at each other while you pinch a loaf. Hey, wait a minute.

The TwoDaLoo is called a "supertoilet," created to "save rocky marriages and the planet." Not fancy enough for you? Get it with a 7-inch LCD TV and an iPod docking station, so you won't have to look at each other while you pinch a loaf.

Source

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
This was posted by a person at the original page in comments section

BY BISHOPNEO AT 10:34 AM Considering some of the odors emanating from the bathroom when my wife goes, saving my marriage is the least of my worries. Especially when it puts my life at risk :D lolz

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I could have been in random news.
Anyway nice engineering..
Off topic giga.
What is that fbkma? In your signature?

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Charan said:
what happens if the ipod slips and falls inside :p .... iSh!t :))
yaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!

it wil be really disgustin watchin each other PEE :yuck:
i even cant imagin this!!!!

thanks for the info though but this IS REALLY A WEIRED TECHNOLOGY

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
posted it from ubuntu clicked on random news tech news opened up so posted it :D

Voldy

The Dark lord
hehe nice info iMav:D
what the ?
I dont think that there is a nice move to put an ipod dock over there r u think peoples r hearing music while doing that shi!t work and shared that disgusting smell ?
i guess not !:D
i think the freak who invented this crap r somewhat has a slut wife or gf and he feared of losing her and he thinks that while doing these he keeps an eye on his women tooo...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom