TVS Flame or Gladiator SS\RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Family Guy

Banned
Hi guys I am new on these boards.I have seen quite a few bike threads here,so I guess people are quite knowledgeable about them.
Please recommend me one of these two bikes and list their pros and cons:)
Regards
Family Guy

praka123

left this forum longback
flame -now they lost the patent war to bajaj.I think flame will not go as expected.better take bajaj xcd instead :)

Pathik

Google Bot
Get the gladiator. It ll be cheaper too. The flame ll hav a modified single spark engine now.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Dude, Why are you waisting your money on TVS?

I recommend you to go for Hero Honda.

- Good and very user friendly people out there.
- Nice resell value
- Best engine

I am planning to get either CBZ Extreme or Hunk this week. (still confused b/w these two :()

OP
Family Guy

Family Guy

Banned
Dude, Why are you waisting your money on TVS?

I recommend you to go for Hero Honda.

- Good and very user friendly people out there.
- Nice resell value
- Best engine

I am planning to get either CBZ Extreme or Hunk this week. (still confused b/w these two :()
Because I HH hasn't got a good 125cc bike.
I am pretty close to getting Glady SS as I didn't find Flame's quality up to the mark.

And you should go for Hunk.It is the best 150cc bike available.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Autocar India says that Flame has basic flaws like a rough engine and poor riding position. It is further let down by a bouncy ride quality, lacklustre fuel economy despite its technology and high price. Only thing good about it is its fantastic styling. IMO you should forget both the bikes and go for Discover 135 instead. It pawns both these bikes and is almost as good as any 150cc out there.

Oh and btw, Autocar India bike of 2007 was not Discover as said in post #8, it was Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi. The bike of 2008 is XCD.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@family guy, did you buy Gladiator SS?

can you give small review?

i want to know -
how is the bike - overall quality - fit & finish
how's the quality of the plastics?
how's the quality of metal work, do they have smooth finish...?
how are the quality of buttons & switches, speedometer...?

is the bike running smooth?

consider HH Splendour, Honda Unicorn for comparision of quality. ;)

i want to buy a bike too, i dont like HH's offering, with Pulsar 180 i'm not happy with the brakes.
i was thinking of waiting for Yamaha FZ150.
the R15 has some cheap plastic used & it'll be a nightmare to park it when out, coz other noobs might scratch it (soooo much of "plastic" everywhere:)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom