TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I'll get 2-3 epics of Terminator Chronicles and see if I like it...

iNFiNiTE -
I'm not really good in Tamil-English translations, but here we go:
"Apple laptop chick, I'll keep you in my lap
I'll enjoy you till my fingers go numb"

:lol:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Shinchan pwns all .
Doramon
Kochi Kamen
FTV (any show , they all look same :D )
Fear Factors
Replies Believe it or not
Gunniese Book Of World Records
Most Amezing Videos

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
I'll get 2-3 epics of Terminator Chronicles and see if I like it...

iNFiNiTE -
I'm not really good in Tamil-English translations, but here we go:
"Apple laptop chick, I'll keep you in my lap
I'll enjoy you till my fingers go numb"

:lol:

:D:D

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

I completed Lost Season 2 . It was amazing. I saw the whole 24 epics with 1 recap in just 10-14 days. :D I dont want to touch Season 3 for atleast 7-10 days now.

It was better than Season 1. And I keep hearing that Season 3 is the best of them all. And with the writer's strike coming to an end, the first epics of season 4 was amazing.

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm watching October Road these days. A little gay of me to do so, but what can I do? It's nothing great, just a stupid storyline. Actually I don't even know why I'm watching it.

Those who like One Tree Hill and the O.C. will dig this one.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
^^my friend told Lost comes no way near to PB, but seeing as little as 1st three episodes... i do hafta say is good.... BTW which is the latest PB ses 3 episode till date? i hav seen the 1st 10.....

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^ Is the Lost series interesting like PB n Heroes?
I've not see Heroes (but gonna get them soon) but in decending order:
PB Season 1 > Lost Season 2 > Lost Season 1 > PB season 3 > PS season 2

On the whole, I like Lost more than PB. PB had a fantastic season 1 but lost the steam. Season 2 was BS. Season 3 is starting to get better.

Lost on the other hand has good storyline/screenplay, beautiful locations (Hawaii) and chicks. :twisted: From what I saw and hear, it's actually getting better ever season.

abhi_10_20 -
Epic 11 was aired yesterday. 2 more epic this month. I also saw till epic 10 but not going to watch till I finish Lost S2 and have the 3 epics which was/will be aired this month.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Saw Ep 12 of PB Season 3 and it was awesome. :) Especially the ending of 11th and the first half of 12th were the part where the adrenaline rush is at its highest. Though the Ep ended like it always, a cliffhanger ending. Wil have to wait till next week........:(

The 5th Ep of The Sarah Connor Chronicles was also aired on monday. The series is interesting in its own way. The story is progressing nicely and the character developments are well thought out. Especially Sarah's character which shows more of her as a mom than a soldier.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
I have seen Man vs Wild and I love the show. It was really unbelievable for me when i saw the show for the first time and the man was eating live scorpion's and caterpillars when there was no availability food. Still the show rox!!!

^^grudge: which ep of MR.Bean is ur favourite? Though almost all eps are good, I like the one in which Mr.Bean goes to give an exam and another is the church one. Gives me a laughing fit each time I see them.:)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
My fav. is the one in the park. There's one guy eating sandwich and he tries to make one of himself. :lol: Damn funny. Even the exam epic is good.

Reg. Man Vs Wild, it kind of slowdowned in Season 3 but it was in Season 3 where the extreme factor hit a new high. That Sahara episode still is my fav. epic. Did you see Mission Everest with Bear Grylls? Not to do with survival, but cool thing to watch. Waiting for Season 4. :)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ No I havent seen that one. Can you tell me which season and epic number for both the Sahara and the Mt Everest epics?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Sahara is S3 - E1 & E2. Mt. Everest is a mission (to fly above the peak in some parachute thing) but I loved every minute of it. Emotionally good. It came as a special episode in season 3.

Another good epic was that Pacific Island challenge. S2 E7 but it came in S1 E6 (I'm not sure) as well. I was reminded of Cast Away. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom