TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Are you kiddin' me? Family Guy ownz them all, and Friends is one of the worst I've seen.

Lolz err., personal opinion :p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I am currently watching Naruto! anime... Its too hilarious (Loved Naruto's Sexy Jutsu)... as well as Inspirational... (Tooo much of "The way of Ninja").

Must watch for Anime lovers/.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Watched all the 10 epics in Season 3 of Prison Break and it seems to be ok. When I started and watches some 5-6 epics, it was so bad (or thats what I thought) that I stopped watching. After some 3-4 months again watched the remaining epic of PB Season 3 and it's engrossing. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Anyway it doesn't come anywhere near the season 1...

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Yup , me to didn't like Prison Break at first but then it was really interesting and Season is good , much better tan what you get on TV here ;)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
I have seen the first 4 eps of Prison Break and I hate what they have done to the show.:mad: Especially to Doc's Char.

Is it worth watching the remainging eps. The story doesn't seem to be going anywhere......Should I continue?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
Even I didn't like. I stopped watching after epic 5. When I saw again, I watched 5 epics in 2 days. :D I fell it's better than Season 2 now. Taking a break helps.

Wait for some time. 3 epics are scheduled to air. Get them and then watch from where you left, you might like it.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
now tht shows are slowly returning, i'd suggest Scrubs, House, Prison Break and heroes (waiting for it)

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
BabeWatch:) (baywatch heheee...)
just kidding....

well i like,
the simpsons
dragon ballz
freinds
csi
real ghost stories(discovery)

well i cant think of more now....

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

The 4th epic of Terminator chronicles is out. Did anyone watch it? Is it any good? Still thinking if I should go for it or not..

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
I'm not going to watch till I've Epic 13. I'll watch 11, 12 and 13 together. It's more enjoyable like that. Yeah PB is getting better. Like I said it's now better than the second season.

PunjabiPRO

Right off the assembly line
My only favourites :cool:
1. Two and a half men (COMEDY) On star world
2. Ghost hunters (star world)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I used to watch 'whose line is it anyway' on star world longtime back(I have stopped watching 'idiot box' now),it was fun.

My name is earl is nice too.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
The 4th epic of Terminator chronicles is out. Did anyone watch it? Is it any good? Still thinking if I should go for it or not..

Saw the 4th ep today, it was ok. You can watch it if u have got time. Though its nothing compared to PB etc., its story is moving at its own pace.

Hey @drgrudge,
What does ur sig says?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom