Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
BTW, I would love to see some opinions about these new shows,
4) Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
It's just OK, worth a dekho if you have nothing else to do. Saw 3 out of the 5 epics. Pilot was good, the rest were below par. Anyway I might see another 2-3 more epics before I decide whether to ditch it.

Anyway it's no where near Lost or Prison Break. No chicks and got B Grade action stuffs.

By the way, PB S3 E13 is aired today and there's no word on the future epics. :(

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
It's just OK, worth a dekho if you have nothing else to do. Saw 3 out of the 5 epics. Pilot was good, the rest were below par. Anyway I might see another 2-3 more epics before I decide whether to ditch it.
Anyway it's no where near Lost or Prison Break. No chicks and got B Grade action stuffs.
+1
Eps 3 and 4 were boring. The 5th ep was a tad better. After watching PB n Heroes where each adrenaline -high episode ended in a cliffhanger, this show appears like having a snail's pace.

By the way, PB S3 E13 is aired today and there's no word on the future epics. :(

I read somewhere in a PB forum that E13 is the winter finale. :( :evil:

Last edited:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ oops. Sorry didnt meant to reveal the story, I thought you have already seen the eps. Edited the post and removed the spoiler content.
BTW we should have spoiler tags too for posting.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Yaar this MTV roadies is hilarious. It's supposed to be a "tough" reality show. Ranvijay keeps saying, "you guys are roadies, the going is going to be tough"...

There's is this quiz contest, where need to strip for every wrong answer. The question are simple GK ones like "who is the president of India?', 'which real life hockey player was the role of SRK modelled on, in Chak de India' , 'what is AB's first movie?" etc...

For the president question, only one answered right! Answers include "Susma" (susma who? Susma Swaraj? Or Susma model girl?), ' manmohan singh', 2 'A P J Abdul Kalam'....I was like WTF and laughing my ass off... :lol:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

MTV Roadies is lol. I stopped watching it.
No, it's fun watching it anyways. For me, I've never seen anything like that before. Good reality show. Waiting for the next epic. :D

What's this Knight Rider? It's the old one or a new one has hit recently?

legolas

Padawan
@Imav,
Thks for recommending Boston Legal.. I love these eccentric characters and trying to guess them!! Same reason why I like House (Gregory House)...

William Shatner's acting is exquisite, coupled with this cutthroat demeaning cuss James spader (Alan Shore), not to mention the gorgeous btiches, especially the blonde with a heart Monica Potter (Lori Colson)...

Awesome!!

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
*iup.in/img/guest/X600_.jpg

@drgrudge,
They have continued the story. David's son is the new Knight, with modified muscle car and it's k3000 this time.

it's on it's S01E01. So if u can give it a try. It's avail on the" NetWork" ;-)

4.5/10

Last edited:
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
4.5/5 or 10? :p

I'm pretty busy with How I met your Mother. It's super cool show. Completely addicted.

goobimama

 Macboy
Ah! Nice to know! Nice to know! Doesn't Barney remind you of Chandler from Friends? He's super cool. (And I repeat, Robin is hot!)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Barney is more of Joey than Chandler. Ted looks like John Cusack. Anyway I love those 5 guys.

Yeah Robin is hot. One of the hottest chick ever on a TV show. :twisted:

Thanks for hooking me up with the show. Any other recommendations?

goobimama

 Macboy
Well the way Barney speaks, his voice, is very similar to Chandler. The style of living is complete Joey though.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Saw the 3 epics, back to back today. PS Season 3 was good, it was better than Season 2 (after a very sluggish start). But they finish of a season like that. All the 3 ending seasons of PB was amazing. IMO, the ending was good, not great.

By the way does anyone know what was the song that was played in the ending sequences of PS Season 3 and the title track music of How I met your Mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom