TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Trust me and start watching like the 7th season or 8th Season. There is almost no connection between the episodes. 9th Season is crappy. 4th 5th 6th is also good. 1-3 is not so good.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Although from what i've heard here and offline, New Amsterdam isn't all that great.
It isn't but the first episode sure makes you want to see more.*

Trust me and start watching like the 7th season or 8th Season. There is almost no connection between the episodes. 9th Season is crappy. 4th 5th 6th is also good. 1-3 is not so good.
Oh, I stopped watching midway into the second season because I got bored by the sheer repetitiveness.

*[Originally, due to a typing mistake, this sentence read "It isn't but the first episode sure wants to make you see more."] :lol:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yes. Season two of heroes was little bit boring. But Season Three had to be the part of Season two but they had to end Season two abruptly due to the Writers Guild strike. That's the reason why the final epidosed of season two didn't make much sense and were boring.

goobimama

 Macboy
Blackadder. Quite nice.

There's also the super awesome english series, Fawlty Towers. Anyone? Just watch an episode or two to see what it's like. There were only 12 episodes made though so don't get yourself too attached.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
On Aayush's recommendation, I checked The Big Bang Theory. Saw 2 epics and I liked it. Have all the 9 epics and will check them soon. I like the chick as well. :twisted:

My future indulgences:
1. Back to You (on Aayush's recommendation, have all the 9 epics)
2. The Sopranos
3. Boston Legal (saw 2 epics and seemed ok)
4. Frazier
5. Cheers
6. Rome

I ditched:
1. King of the Hill (saw 7 epics but never really got into the show)
2. Kyle XY (Good but not good enough)

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Watching Lost Season 2 and absolutely loving it....:D

Any other recommendations for action/adventure genre?

Anyone seen "Aliens in America"?

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ Already completed Heroes and Prison Break. PB S3 was too short.:(

Waiting for september for Heroes Vol 3 to start again. Dont know when PB wil be back.:confused:

Would you believe, I still haven't checked out Heroes!

Seriously??? Man! you are missing on excellent stuff. Leave all those shows and watch Heroes S1 ASAP. :grin:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Back to You keeps getting funnier with each episode. It's the only comedy TV show I know that does not delve into crude language and sexual situations to derive its humour. It's a perfect example of how you can have a good, clean show with laugh-out-loud humour (and great acting). :)

I really want to watch Boston Legal but am afraid that it might be too U.S.A. centric. Am I wrong?

Watching Lost Season 2 and absolutely loving it....:D

Any other recommendations for action/adventure genre?

Anyone seen "Aliens in America"?
The first couple of episodes are funny but then it gets too repetitive and boring. They have a lot of stereotyping going on in that show too. I would've recommended it a couple of months ago, but not anymore.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Seriously??? Man! you are missing on excellent stuff. Leave all those shows and watch Heroes S1 ASAP. :grin:
Yeah, my next target is Heroes. Maybe I'll work on it tomorrow. :D

aryayush said:
I really want to watch Boston Legal but am afraid that it might be too U.S.A. centric. Am I wrong?
No, it isn't. If you like courtroom drama, then this is the show for you. I just saw a couple of epics and it seemed decent. Check it out.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
This forum allows you to upload a signature banner but, weirdly enough, does not actually display it anywhere. :lol:

Here are some pictures of one of the cutest actors I've ever seen:

*img135.imageshack.us/img135/2339/s4mkunisxy3.jpg

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/9631/milakunisxh8.jpg

*img174.imageshack.us/img174/2382/s4jackienj0.jpg

Aint she just so darned lovable? :p

-------------------------

One TV show I intend to watch within the next few days is the recently launched animated series, The Spectacular Spiderman. The animation and dialogue are supposed to be awesome. It is receiving rave reviews so far, for the four episodes that have been released. :)

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
comedy TV show I know that does not delve into crude language and sexual situations to derive its humour.
I guess it's not for me then :D

On Aayush's recommendation, I checked The Big Bang Theory. Saw 2 epics and I liked it. Have all the 9 epics and will check them soon. I like the chick as well.
Somehow our Kolkata Tiger doesn't like Penny. Those short shorts are adorable :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom