TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Guys checkout couple of eps of Carpoolers... chances are that you might love it..

Also E-Ring (Its damn difficult to find, but if u happen to find it).. Its in my All time 5 best shows on US tv :D

Feeling really sleepy rite now..so recommend some other shows later ;)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Somehow our Kolkata Tiger doesn't like Penny. Those short shorts are adorable :D
Lol, everything is adorable. I like her. Maybe I'll watch the show for her alone. :twisted:

Aayush -
Who is that chick? Which show?

Did you check out Boston Legal? It also got a lot of chicks. :D

By the way, I'll watch the pilot epic (and maybe beyond that) of Heroes today. Historic day for me. :p

Dipen01

Youngling
LOL! That's taken care of, don't worry. 8)

--------------------

Carpooler has that "crazy Fez stalker" from That '70s Show.

Yeah BMTV has it :p I had trouble finding it..

Also Threat Matrix is on similar lines.. Just lacks the finesse..

One very good show is "Jericho".. One should checkout out atleast 2eps and if you dont like the show then leave it..

In comedy, How I met You mother pwns everything , just saw its latest ep .. Damn how do they find the content :eek:

I am huge fan of legal dramas so if anyone like that genre..

Justice , Conviction , In Justice , Evidence , Just Legal are some of very good shows..

I would love to hear recommendations for similar legal drama if anyone watches them ? :)

Boston Legal concentrates more on personal life too.. so i dont like it much..

On the other Close to Home is (was) a fine show lasted for 2 seasons with mixture of personal (20%) and legal (80%) life..

Lost and Heroes both were crap in thier respective seasons of this yr..
Even PB lost the shine and thrill of 1st and 2nd season..

Will update other shows later :D

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
Dude, I felt PB Season 3 was better than Season 2. Unfortunately got into this writers strike and got ****ed up.

Lost is the best show in Drama genre, IMO. The god damn show gets better every season! Currently stalled the viewings in the middle of Season 3 to have a break. Will continue next month again. :D

Dipen01

Youngling
^^^
I really cant believe it that you are loving current season of Lost..

Well PB, i can bear , May be i was expecting too much... But Lost.. The show is getting worse every season..

Theres no logic in thier plot anymore....

The best ending for them would be the rescuing of Oceanic survivors.. And initially for 1st 3 season they were diggin up past and now they are digging up future... wow...

At times the simple storyline works like charm... Nevermind :p Opinions are bound to differ ;)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Anime : Air Gear... i juts love it... The humour in it is kinda adult-ish. But all in all good action and story... and just 26 episodes.. I am on 10th episode right now.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Dipen01 -
Lost is starting to make sense. If you had just watched Season 1 & 2, you would've noticed a lot of loose ends.

Most of the people watching here are like me reporting that Lost gets better ever season. When I finished Season 2, I couldn't wait for Season 3. :D

Dipen01

Youngling
Dipen01 -
Lost is starting to make sense. If you had just watched Season 1 & 2, you would've noticed a lot of loose ends.

Most of the people watching here are like me reporting that Lost gets better ever season. When I finished Season 2, I couldn't wait for Season 3. :D

I actually watched it as soon as it was aired..so since season 1 i am watching it weekly..

Dunno but i lost interest long time back :p

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

She's ugly. I watch the show despite her.

She's Mila Kunis, plays Jackie in That '70s Show.

If someone watches TV shows just for hot chicks out here, be sure to watch Smallville. That's, like, hot chick nirvana. :p
So I must get That '70 Show and Smallville as well. :twisted:

Btw checked the pilot epic of Heroes and loved it. :D Will get Heroes Season 1 and watch in 3-4 days. Dunno why I didn't check it earlier!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I just watched the first episode of The Spectacular Spiderman and man, does it have some awesome dialogue.

Spiderman keeps chattering all the time and almost every word that comes out of his mouth is just so darned funny. Here's my favourite excerpt:

Volcano, the villian, and Spiderman had been chasing each other across the city–the former flying and the latter web-swinging. Then Spiderman sat on top of him and destroyed one of his wings.
Volcano: You idiot! You've doomed us both!
Spiderman: You so have not been paying attention.
And then he web-swings away. :lol:

It's full of awesome dialogue. I highly recommend it.

I was expecting three dimensional animation though, not being a huge fan of 2D.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

The Spectacular Spiderman is just 4 epics old. Is it really worth getting ?

Presently loving Heroes and I checked out 3 epics. Each epic is better than the previous one. This is so damn good (better than PB & Lost!) and none would've the heart to stop watching in Season 2 even if it's supposedly not good. :p

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The lizard sticks to a wall.
Spiderman: Hey, wall-crawling is my shtick. Now you start spinning the web and I'll sue.

LOL! :lol:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
There is a korean serial aired in DD jewel in the palace which comes every sunday 8.30 pm . . Anyone seen it . . I watch avatar in nick at 5 pm . . .

And that serial is comin in movies trilogy by m night shymlan of sixth sense . . Some prob with name issue . . With avatar movie comin soon . .

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
Just heard about the new show New Amsterdam. Checking it out soon. Has any one else seen this? Its only been 5 episodes so far.. any reviews?
EDIT: Am also checking out The fixer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom