TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
From what I have seen of the LOST's first season, I liked the show very much. The attention to character development is excellent.

legolas

Padawan
From what I have seen of the LOST's first season, I liked the show very much. The attention to character development is excellent.
yes, its true. but equally true is, in earlier seasons, its extremely slow and the flashbacks are not-so-interesting and have/had no particularly important relevance to the story line much. The tactic was just annoying.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
In Lost, the season 1's flashback are little annoying but it's kind of cool in the Season 2 onwards.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Kyle XY is often childish but its a nice timepass..
I recommend Terminator The Sarah COnnor Chronicles for every terminator fan .. (there is also a bonus, the terminaotr is h0t !! )
How I Met your mother is returning March 17, whoppie.. its one of the best comedy shows (stands along with friends,scrubs ..)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
You call it a good looking chick? The protector Terminator naa? She is OK but you can't outright call her hot.

Talking of chicks, Lost got the highest no. of chicks. Ana-Lucia (OMG, I love Latin chicks - she looks like Eva Mendes), Kate, Clarie, Shannon, Juliet (she's technically an 'aunty' but she has the grace and elegance that I like), etc.. :twisted:

legolas

Padawan
Juliet is famous for a naughty scene on a photographic shoot with Angelina Jolie (Long before she became famous) :D any guesses on movie? ;)
Boston Legal also has got awesome chicks!!!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

@Dr: Terminator seems to have stopped production. Not sure when it's going to start again. It's just as well.
There's no sign of the next episode of Knight Rider.
The 9th epic of Sarah Terminator was aired yesterday. Or are they going to stop in the future? Anyone still watching it ?

I'm watching Kyle XY and it seems to be good. In the 2nd epic now (or 3rd - considering the 2 pilots). Let's see how it shapes up...

My next target is Boston Legal (if I don't like Kyle XY). No match for good chicks and a great show. :twisted:

goobimama

 Macboy
Okay my friend mentioned that Terminator had gone off the loop. I haven't checked for myself.

Kyle XY is really good. Right up to mid-second season. Only the episodes after the big break are kind of childish.

Kyle XY suffers a chick deficiency :)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
Saw the 2nd epic. Was good. Not great. But let's see... His neighbour (that piano girl) is so-so, she looks like Renée Zellweger. :p

Even though I fell it's not a great, it got good potential. A fresh idea...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I'm forever lagging behind in this TV show watching business.

I haven't even completed watching That '70s Show and How I Met Your Mother yet.

Quick question: Does anyone here, apart from me, think that Topher Grace (Eric Forman from That '70s Show) did a great job as Venom in Spider-Man 3 and should've had a meatier role? And do you guys want him to return like I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom