trusted online store...

spm

Journeyman
i want to find an online store for pc components that can supply in kerala and one that can be trusted.
it should have low price and good hardware with listing.
please help.
thanks in advance

monkey

Padawan
a bit low on available products. Lynx is better.
Even Lynx doesn't have half the products it displays..no online store has. They just display them and confirm the availability only after receiving the order...

@OP: list of all online stores is listed elsewhere on the forum. People have had different experience with different stores so you will have to see the feedback for all and then take your on decision. Do look for deals on E and TE forums too.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
When you order from Lynx, please stress for the owner to place the Seriel numbers on your invoice. My 60K worth of invoice has none..!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
That utterly depends on Amarbir's (papaji's) mood....!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Okay, will give you an honest picture.

When I dealt with Amarbir, he was really good. I got my stuff in 7 days (cabinet, GPU, cpu, PSU, ram, motherboard) all shipped. I specially wanted it on Monday (had taken leave from office to receive the goods), and he insured I got it then. Advised me a better shipping method I saved money.

Now the cons, he was a registered dealer at TE. There were umpteen cases there, with him giving commitments and not delivering good on time. Not speaking properly to people who had paid, and being rude. It was a really bad scene there. I was part of the threads there. Eventually he resigned as a dealer from TE. I do not want to paste the links here, cause he is a businessman. But this is the honest truth.

If you deal with him, STRESS THAT THE INVOICE HAS A SERIAL NUMBER FOR EACH COMPONENT. I received mine for 6 components and there are no serial numbers. Many others have received papers in similar condition.

By the way where do you stay...? Which part of India.?

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
dont forget *www.theitdepot.com/

I usually get great prices from them and have purchased about 25000 Rs worth of stuff. That also have cool modding items and brands not easily available in local shops.

Good packaging too

and I dont like lynx at all. their stocks are very poor and you never know what product is avail or not. you have to post in their forum to first find out if they have the stuff and then you can think of buying. I hate that.

OP
S

spm

Journeyman
thanks everyone for the reply.
i live in pathanamthitta in kerala.
thanks again for the info

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Let me give you feedback of lynx,

i ordered 32gb corsair voyager pen drive from there...
the guy Amarbir,was initially rude to me after payment through paypal and he even cut(disconnecting while not picking up) my call once..

After some days(now), he is speaking nicely and helping me out...So i think it really depends on his mood...

Yea one thing remember, lynx doesnt show the availability of stock so this could sometimes delay the shipping...

ajai5777

Youngling
thanks everyone for the reply.
i live in pathanamthitta in kerala.
thanks again for the info

I live in cochin. I havnt purchased anything online.Main issue is the warranty.In case of any prob it will take weeks to get repaired or replaced.Because we need to ship it back.But here we can throw it to the dealer and we can pick another.

static_x

In the zone
I suggest Lynx-india.com

For the availability and the delivery time please talk to Amarbir before placing the order. This way you can get the fair idea about both.

IMHO Amarbir @Lynx is doing great work but sometimes he is rude so depends how he deals with you but again I would recommend Lynx for anything you need related to your PC needs. Moreover Amarbir has a good knowledge of every product he sells and that is what makes him better than the rest.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ And no problem regarding those Serial Numbers or other stuff, right?
I actually intend to buy this TheITWares -TheITWares -
edit: No Credit card option? :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom