trusted online store...

Nemes!s

Broken In
Try *bwindia.net they have nice catalog online and very honest guys.. but its in bangalore and they ship all over india as well.

monkey

Padawan
^ ^ And no problem regarding those Serial Numbers or other stuff, right?
I actually intend to buy this TheITWares -TheITWares -
edit: No Credit card option? :|

If you want to use credit card then visit these sites:

Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store
TechShop.in - Buy Tech Online Now!!!
.:: Yantra Online ::.
eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products

Nemes!s

Broken In
Most of the indian pricing websites like the,
SMC International - One Stop Shop for all your Hardware Need !
Computers Hardware, Peripherals, Cameras, Laptops, Gaming Equipment Tech Heaven, Thin client Lamington Road, Mumbai
www.theitwares.com
deltapage.com

pranav.seth

Journeyman
blind foldly order on theitdepot.com.... great range of products. just see to it that everything is insured from which ever site u buy from

Nemes!s

Broken In
All the online stores mentioned here have rate difference of Rs.1000 to 1500 against the rate at *bwindia.net . Check out guys.. I just bought new system from them.. really good guys.

monkey

Padawan
All the online stores mentioned here have rate difference of Rs.1000 to 1500 against the rate at *bwindia.net . Check out guys.. I just bought new system from them.. really good guys.

Stop Spamming....Have proof before making such comments...

Nemes!s

Broken In
Stop Spamming....Have proof before making such comments...

I'm not spammin here...I have being searching all the sites and comparing their rates and I have found atleast 1k- 1.5 k differences in mobo and cpu prices.. you yourself can check out..

Well I'm not doing advertising for them..just thought if it could save couple of thousands for others.. :-|

monkey

Padawan
I'm not spammin here...I have being searching all the sites and comparing their rates and I have found atleast 1k- 1.5 k differences in mobo and cpu prices.. you yourself can check out..

Well I'm not doing advertising for them..just thought if it could save couple of thousands for others.. :-|

You need to check properly then...all prices at bwindia.net are exclusive of taxes and shipping...
Just for example...AMD 965BE is retailing for 9k-9.3k (shipped) at most sites while at bwindia.net it comes to nearly 9.6k...
1k-1.5k difference (for PC components) is too much in this competitive market considering all PC components are from same sources...

Top Bottom