Trouble with Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
I use an AMD 64 3200+Asus a8n SLI deluxegeforce 6200512 mb ram.The os is xp pro.Recently i tried to connect a modem to my pc and it kept on restarting.So i decided to get myself A broadband connection. I got Tata Indicom Broadband. It connects fine but when i disconnect a Blue screen appears and say that the computer is now restarting to prevent damage to the os.the last line says abt dumping physical memory or smthing .Is it a problem with my Mobo?it is only $months old.Plz help.

anandk

Distinguished Member
its the fabled blue screen of death. :D
rt click on my comp icon > properties > advanced > startup & recovery > system failure > uncheck automatic restart. next time u get the bsod u will be able to read the cause.

OP
ruthless

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
I think The trouble was with Crystal Xp and Windows Blinds. I uninstalled Both of them and Now I am able to connect to internet. Hope no more problems come up. I will keep posting

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ruthless said:
I got Tata Indicom Broadband. It connects fine but when i disconnect a Blue screen appears and say that the computer is now restarting to prevent damage to the os.the last line says abt dumping physical memory or smthing .Is it a problem with my Mobo?it is only $months old.Plz help.

hey u said initially that it connects fine only has problem only when it disconnects........ and now.....

ruthless said:
I think The trouble was with Crystal Xp and Windows Blinds. I uninstalled Both of them and Now I am able to connect to internet. Hope no more problems come up. I will keep posting

That means now u want to say that after disconnect u do not get BSOD???

OP
ruthless

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
Well I think I got You confused.I got the connection on tuesday night and it worked fine on that day.On wednesday evening I installed crystal xp on my pc and trouble started.On wednesday BSOD came when i was disconnecting, but today I couldnt even connect to the net.So i uninstalled CXP & WinBlinds and i could connect to net without trouble. That was when i made the second post. But the problem still continued when i disconnected at today at 11:59 am.I am tring to read what BSOD say .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom