• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Trip to Rajasthan - Suggestions needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
<cc posted on TE as well..>

A few of us are planning on a trip to Rajasthan in August. Train Tickets haven't been booked yet btw
tongu23e.gif

The current plan is to reach Jodhpur by train (on some day) and then head out to Jaisalmer --> Bikaner --> pushkar --> ajmer --> jaipur

Is this plan feasible? I mean is this the right way around Rajasthan? and how to get around Rajasthan -- trains, buses?

Any and every suggestion to refine this crude plan totally welcome
happy14.gif

PS: since the ticks haven't been booked yet, we might even drop the plan. apna koi bharosa nahin
123.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Er What? I was only answering your question. You could go at Bhangarh, if you really wish so.

PS: since the ticks haven't been booked yet, we might even drop the plan. apna koi bharosa nahin
123.gif
True United FAN :lol:

Last edited:
OP
red_devil

red_devil

Back!
Rishabh_sharma--

What do you think is the right way to cover all the places mentioned (and Udaipur as well)

Jodhpur -?

and if you could, please help me out with the time needed to cover a particular city, best way to get across cities and places to visit etc etc..

Ross

Daydream Believer
Hi,

You could reach Jaipur (Mysore-Jaipur Express), then go to Ajmer just 2 - 2 1/2 hrs from bus, Pushkar is near Ajmer.

Then to Johhpur, Jaiselmer, Bikaner, Ranthambor(if you like wild life).

Udaipur is a must visit place if you are coming to Rajasthan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom