Trip to Rajasthan - Suggestions needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
<cc posted on TE as well..>

A few of us are planning on a trip to Rajasthan in August. Train Tickets haven't been booked yet btw *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/tongu23e.gif

The current plan is to reach Jodhpur by train (on some day) and then head out to Jaisalmer --> Bikaner --> pushkar --> ajmer --> jaipur

Is this plan feasible? I mean is this the right way around Rajasthan? and how to get around Rajasthan -- trains, buses?

Any and every suggestion to refine this crude plan totally welcome *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy14.gif

PS: since the ticks haven't been booked yet, we might even drop the plan. apna koi bharosa nahin *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/123.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Er What? I was only answering your question. You could go at Bhangarh, if you really wish so.

PS: since the ticks haven't been booked yet, we might even drop the plan. apna koi bharosa nahin *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/123.gif
True United FAN :lol:

Last edited:
OP
red_devil

red_devil

Back!
Rishabh_sharma--

What do you think is the right way to cover all the places mentioned (and Udaipur as well)

Jodhpur -?

and if you could, please help me out with the time needed to cover a particular city, best way to get across cities and places to visit etc etc..

Ross

Daydream Believer
Hi,

You could reach Jaipur (Mysore-Jaipur Express), then go to Ajmer just 2 - 2 1/2 hrs from bus, Pushkar is near Ajmer.

Then to Johhpur, Jaiselmer, Bikaner, Ranthambor(if you like wild life).

Udaipur is a must visit place if you are coming to Rajasthan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom