Transferring data(pics mostly) from XIAomi Redmi Notie 4G to PC

anarchy0x

In the zone
I've been getting this problem while transferring pcs from Xiaomi, the pics simply won't move (trying to do a cut & paste here) & sometimes they do after doing it for a second or third time or even more attempts. Even while using copy paste I'm not able to get all the pics. This has made my experience very frustrating..any suggestions please?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Next time also try Remote Manager functionality of ES file explorer to transfer data wirelessly. Works flawlessly.

Gollum

Collector
Install Flicker app on your phone and get the images and videos to upload to 1000Gb free online storage.
I have done this so all my photos are safe and I can access them all on you phone or PC.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Install Flicker app on your phone and get the images and videos to upload to 1000Gb free online storage.
I have done this so all my photos are safe and I can access them all on you phone or PC.

Until one day, flickr decides to make the subscription pro, limit the storage, or worse, decides to shut down with few months (or days?) notice.
I don't get how people trust cloud storage for their life.

Gollum

Collector
Until one day, flickr decides to make the subscription pro, limit the storage, or worse, decides to shut down with few months (or days?) notice.
I don't get how people trust cloud storage for their life.

Flicker is used by a lot of people and hence they have this kind of storage.
And since this is an image service I keep is as a 2nd backup.
rest all files are backed up on a Hard Drive.
But flicker app backs up all the images on my phone automatically as soon as I am on WiFi

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, ok. But it's Flickr. You wrote the wrong spell three times. So had to correct you. :p
As a second backup, its a wise choice.

vikas tanwar

Broken In
Here is an link of an app which were help you to Transferring data from XIAomi Redmi Notie 4G to PC.
source:AirDroid - Android on Computer – Android Apps on Google Pla

Top Bottom