[Query] Transcend Usb Hard Disk 1tb

Tech_chaos

Broken In
I have 18 months old Transcend storejet usb 3.0 1tb external hdd .
Which is not working from 1 week .. it always asks for format but when I attempt to format it it says windows is unable to format it
Didn't found any info on transcend website about Rma..

Please can anyone tell me where to send it or take it for rma

Rajesh345

Youngling
I had issue with transcend SD card 16GB - Initially they said was handled by Accel , But after reaching Accel they said They stoped taking Transcend RMA

-After Repeated Email to transcend they gave me a list of dealers in INDIA and told me to ship to them , Again after repeated email to Transcend india seller in banglore , they told me to send item and item sended

Now NO Replay from Transcend india and Banglore

I do have receipt of item shiped to them

-Now i lost all hopes on transcend , and the dealer who took my non working SD card along with MY friends Hard disk transcend

This is the addres to which transcend told to ship the item , and after contacting shankar Patel sended the item , Now no news for more than a month , They stoped replying to mail also
Corporate Office :
Shankar Patel <admin@ananditinfotech.in>
3rd Floor , No -06 , 2nd Cross Sadar Patrappa Road – Bangalore -560002
Tele: +91-80-41600337 Ext - 21 & 22 Sales , 23 for Accounts , 24 RMA , +91-80-42156906 - Extention :- 25 Fax: +91-80-22121223

Note: I have all the information in Email

Is there any way to recover my loss ?

Edit

Even the facebook page is full of complaints

*www.facebook.com/TranscendIN

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
You could take up the matter with CERC (Consumer Education & Research Centre) a consumer organisation that helps people out in such situations.

contact details:

Phone: 079-2748 9945 / 46, 079-2745 0528, 079-2743 8752 / 53 / 54

Email: enr@cercindia.org

Top Bottom