TRAI may put usage fee on WhatsApp, Viber and the likes

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
chill

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to be more pro-active, help out [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] with collecting data for a complaint

BSNL vs Private ISPs (Initial Test) | Manpreet's Journal

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
chill

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to be more pro-active, help out [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] with collecting data for a complaint

BSNL vs Private ISPs (Initial Test) | Manpreet's Journal

i really , honestly don't think this will make any difference but ya , i posted...........

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
One think I wish to see in India is appraisal cycle system in Govt. offices and worst performers should be shown the door. 99% of the problem of Govt. offices is the attitude of the Govt. employees that they once got the job they are in for life that's why these type of careless attitude. What's the urge to work if your employer does not care if you work or not and still pay you end of the month with benefits.

But to my utter surprise I am hearing news that these "babus" wants high salary after so much hikes in past few years. Those who dont know launch a RTI to see basic employees are getting 40K/p.m.

- - - Updated - - -

I have used BSNL(in WB) and BEAM(Hyderabad) both. The fact is that BEAM is sooooooooooooooooo much professional in their operation and customer service.
For example when ever there's a storm I used to loose connectivity for atleast 2-3days [MENTION=129114]bsnl[/MENTION] cause some cable used to break.
Same cable break situation for BEAM the repair is only few hours way.

forget about BEAM prices and QOS will sound like a dream compared to BSNL.

DDIF

Custom User Title
i really , honestly don't think this will make any difference but ya , i posted...........

I know no one will listen, but we at least gotta try. BSNL has a monopoly in most of India, so at least we can bring it to the notice of other users and may be the BSNL baabus that we don't live in 2000 anymore.

Their goes my dream of voice over lte in India . It's simple logic, majority of Indian users are unaware of technicalities, and telecommunications companies are taking advantage of that(if their was some common sense, their would have been thousands of pil and class action lawsuits against operators). There were days when asking for SMS packs was common, now it's all about data, and they are getting better revenues from it, still they are not satisfied. Guess we can't have Softbanks and T-Mobile here, maybe because it is not our right xD

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Trai rejects telcos' proposal to charge fee on popular services like WhatsApp, Viber and Skype - The Economic Times

Minion

Conversation Architect
TRAI is Corporate Mafia. If u study every decision they spend their time on, their focus is just this - how to protect interests of private Telecom companies.

Infact, some private companies(Sunil Mittal) were offering bribe to Congress for selling off BSNL's whole-india copper-wire assets so that Airtel can launch Broadband and become AT&T of India, but Congress backed off due to "dhamki" from BSNL union(big votebase).
Modi has been trained by his corporate advisers, he is little smarter. He will sell-off india with his non-sense logic. For example - "Why are we buying aircrafts from French company? Let them make aircrafts in India for us. Isn't this smart Swadeshi?" Now aam ramu won't understand why this is a bad deal. He still worships Namo baba. :-D

Ask employee unions of any public sector firm and they will tell u news which you won't get from paid-media channels. They know all secrets of politicians.

So true.These politician will even sell their mother for money they don't think about improving country instead they take money from corporates and support them as if they are their son in law.
Even state gov for Odisha is doing same thing for almost 20 years even though our state having all kind of resource we are not developing due to this.Everywhere is Scam be it mining scan,2G scam,chit fund and what not.
Regarding buying Aircraft we don't have proper manufacturing plant will Modi going to manufacture it in his home.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Yup, they don't like Watsapp.
Telecos have increased data prices to make up for it.

And also Airtel has started its own app called HIKE!
And our old friend super mod Pathik started it up for Airtel. He is director at that company now!

Ultimately user data is money, so airtel can make money off of it in the future.
Data as in not 3g data.. LOL.
Data mining the texts, serving ads in hike or using information to create graphs and analytics and predict purchases and serve ads.

going to get a heartattack ? or suffering back pain ? no problem.. a doc will call you, resolve your problem and take your monies... ps.. also save your life.

bubusam13

Human
Someday they may charge us for using the Digit Forum. Instead they will want us to send a SMS <text> to 56767 to post in the forum. Rs3/sms :hammer:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In other news :

Trai rejects telcos' proposal to charge fee on popular services like WhatsApp, Viber and Skype - The Economic Times

Flash

Lost in speed
^ That's something we've to be happy about.
Seriously who uses SMS now, apart from few people and marketers.

Top Bottom