TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the driver but the same problem exists i tried other nano usb wifi adaptor (borrowed from friend) to connect and it was working fine can any one pls tell me what the problem is with my adaptor ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Perhaps your Wifi adapter is fine and something is wrong with your Wifi router. Are you able to connect other devices to your wifi router?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
How far is your router ? May be it is out of range for your WiFi signal. Bring your router close to nano wifi and check.

OP
pra_2006

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
yes my wifi router is working fine as i mentioned i am able to connect internet from other nano wifi adaptor borrowed from my friend but whenever i use my adaptor it just dont connecs, btw i checked my adaptor in my office to make sure if theres a problem in adaptor but it is working fine in office and i can share files from it using shareIt app android

i forgot to tell that my wifi adaptor was working fine for since i bought it like 2 months ago but suddenly it just stops connection m using windows 10 havnt updated my system and this problem is really strange like a some ghost has entered in tht wifi :D

Top Bottom