Tough Call : Nokia N82 or Se G900

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
And N95 was by no means a disaster. Even with the previous buggy firmware people were buying it like crazy. Even now it is selling pretty well. And neither is N81 a flop. That too is selling well.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
N95 sure sold well. But, check some user reviews after they bought it. Batery drained in 4 hours of usage. my friend had bought it and he used to roam with a charger all the itme. then it was slow, laggy and very unstable. Had random reboots all the time..

The n81 has stopped production is many countries and has been removied from the US.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^

my friend has been using N95 for more than 8 months

he has not faced any prob yet !!!

may be your friend got a faulty onee

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I forgot one thing. If I have a touch screen phone with stylus there biggest benefit is that I can draw at anytime on it. Suppose I am in the Metro, many times I m thinking something & I was to draw the design I have in my mind, for that G900's Touchscreen will help a lot.

I am trying my friend's Nokia N82, The buttons need some time in getting used to, let's see. Now I will wait for September end to come & then when I actually have money in Debit A/C, I will talk about it.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
buy anyone of them ...go see....touch and feel...buy the one u actually like...forget the nos and crap....most features are useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom