Torrent Querry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I want to create a LEGAL torrent!

I've few bunch of Linux eBooks, which are free and distributable.

I thought of uploading it to blog, but i dont wanna waste my webhost storage space.

So i dont know anything about creating a torrent, than downloading it.

Please Help me!

raksrules

Youngling
www.legaltorrents.com can be of some help. The site is down at present and is expected to be up by 18th of Nov.
Moreover you will need some tracker for which the above site can be helpful. But the fact remains that the number of people flocking the illegal torrent websites are always multiple in number as compared to people going in for legal torrents. So in that case you want more and more people to benefit from your content i suggest you can also post your torrent file on these website. Another option is you can upload all you files on a virtual drive and share the same and then post the URL on various forums blogs to get more exposure.

PS: Mods, in case you find anything in the post that shouldnt be there then please remove it.

goobimama

 Macboy
You could very well upload it to thepiratebay.org or mininova.org. As long as your content is legal, it will be legal. Doesn't matter which tracker you host it on.

praka123

left this forum longback
post ur made torrents if legal to *linuxtracker.org
make sure of the license.linuxtracker site is really strict on torrents.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Won't storing it on some file-upload service like Box.net be more optimal than asking people to use torrents?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
upload to esnips .. simple as that

Esnips is not crap like rapidshare 4shared or any $hit file hosting service
which all say buy premium or wait or enter captcha or no download manager or no multiple download and whatever crap

esnips is cool free social networking file sharing website... with 5 GB space and 100 Mb per file limits !
hv fun..!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom