Torchlight I/ II discussion thread

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
^^ Berserker : Shadow burst for insta health

On veteran and especially in Icy caves.. it's very hard to survive when those shamans cast Ice storms!!

Anyways Just made an Engineer Class as well and it looks quite diverse and fun. Level 1 atm :p
My outlander and berserker charachters were too squishy and emeber mage was too op i think. I hope engineer is the balanced one and lets me get to level 100 :p

EDIT: Tried the engineer class, loved it. Going to get her to level 100 I guess (on veteran)

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
reached ACT-III and everything just kills. Even the huge health portion have trouble keeping me alive in normal fights. wonder what'll happen in case of bosses. even my dual weild pistol with combined health steal of 80 is barely keeps my health stable.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
reached ACT-III and everything just kills. Even the huge health portion have trouble keeping me alive in normal fights. wonder what'll happen in case of bosses. even my dual weild pistol with combined health steal of 80 is barely keeps my health stable.

Act III is desert area?

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
no. some marshy area. Salt barrens (desert, ACT-II) was a walk in the park.

What difficulty are you playing at?

BTW
I got my Dual Wield Berserk to level 24 (Veteran) and finished 1 quest on Zeryphys (The ACT II desert area)
and 2h+1h/shield (Primary secondary)Engineer to level 19 (veteran) which just started ACT II.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
The only class I have not played yet is Engg. IS it good? I heard he is slow in attacks so skipped him.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
normal.

i never keep armor long enough to get a set.

only my outlander has reached Act III. Berserker & Embermage stuck in Act I.

Well I specially farmed for this set (on 3 different chars) because I really needed the +20% lifesteal. I was very squishy without it, I still died like 3 times in the Sphinx tunnel in zeryphysh (act 2 desert barren)

The only class I have not played yet is Engg. IS it good? I heard he is slow in attacks so skipped him.

There are many ways to play an Eng, you could either go for a 2h build with a faster (around 0.8-1 second) 2h-sword or you could go for a Sword + Shield (eng has special skills for it) or you could go heavy focus with 2h or shield.

I currently have a str+dex+vit (mostly 3.5/.75/.75)build on eng with 2h on primary weapon slots and 1h+shield on secondary..

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
What does he uses?
2H sword, 2H axe, 2H hammer, Canon, Polearm... anything I missed?

Currently my eng is using:

Primary weapon slot: Nothern Tulwar of haste / Rare sword / Speed = 0.84 second / Shown DPS: 192 / Actuall DPS (after increase) = 332 dps

Secondary slot:
Right hand: Skwer blade of lethality / rare sword / speed = .64 s / Shown DPS = 155 / Actuall DPS (without Sword and Shield skill) = 273 (It's over / around 310-350 with Sword and shield skill)
Off hand: Bronze roundshield of deflection (I got better armour on my zerk... need to transfer the items)

gameranand

Living to Play
What does he uses?
2H sword, 2H axe, 2H hammer, Canon, Polearm... anything I missed?
OK it enough. Now I demote you from master of this game to apprentice. :D
Currently my eng is using:

Primary weapon slot: Nothern Tulwar of haste / Rare sword / Speed = 0.84 second / Shown DPS: 192 / Actuall DPS (after increase) = 332 dps

Secondary slot:
Right hand: Skwer blade of lethality / rare sword / speed = .64 s / Shown DPS = 155 / Actuall DPS (without Sword and Shield skill) = 273 (It's over / around 310-350 with Sword and shield skill)
Off hand: Bronze roundshield of deflection (I got better armour on my zerk... need to transfer the items)
You have been promoted to master of this game. :)

Top Bottom