Torchlight I/ II discussion thread

snap

Lurker
Dota = action real-time strategy (ARTS) xD

and a dota player sees everything through the eyes of the game, so i feel the game is similar to it :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Dota = action real-time strategy (ARTS) xD

and a dota player sees everything through the eyes of the game, so i feel the game is similar to it :p

:facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

It should. 90% chances it should work. Unless you used some mods? Just a guess.

hmm..but am sorry, the game is 20 USD as I'm seeing now. Its a good game no doubt, but right now , right here...its not worth 20$ to me.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
:facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

hmm..but am sorry, the game is 20 USD as I'm seeing now. Its a good game no doubt, but right now , right here...its not worth 20$ to me.

I'll see if anyone in my friend list have a copy from recent sale. If he has, will you be ready to buy it for 1 key?thats like 2.5 to 3$

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I suppose Humble Bundle also have this game as of now if anyone interested.

I would have bought this keeping a long term benefit plan in mind, but Steam India does not allow debit cards for payment. My credit card is international but not from India, so there will be a considerable fee (8~10$) for purchase. I just came back to india few months back, will apply for a credit card in "here". Same reason I could not buy Hardline :(

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
^^You can use third party websites to purchase steam wallet cards and buy

Has the sudden spike in interest dropped? Don't see people playing now
Anyway I'm trying to level up outlander atm, using a build I found at runic forum and it has been going good, whereas I barely used health potions as an engineer, here i have to clearly use many, has a pretty good dps, with the wand build
Is it just me or in general that outlander has more magic finding luck than others? , I barely found any uniques in act 1 during my run with engineer but wit outlander I have got couple of skulls and stuff

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Am free these days, playing with engineer :D

ah i usually play during evening like for an hour or so , time is limited for me atm:p
if you are playing during that time let me know, i think i havent added you to my friends list , guess ill try to add you frm a mutual friends list !
i was playing my wand based outlander , and he is the perfect glass cannon, really having more fun with him than the engineer , with enginner though i dont get one shotted i really had to grind it out with bosses, with outlander , its about kiting well and dishing out the damge , mobs arent a problem at all

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Picked up TL2 yesterday. Will DL it soon and hopefully play with you guys. I do have some experience with TL1 though.

Top Bottom