Torchlight I/ II discussion thread

gameranand

Living to Play
Played it a lot today with Piyush, arijitsinha and rock2072. Very good and fun game.
If someone else wanna join then plz add me as friend in your runic account.

ID - Gameranand

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Gimme tips on items/skill update and stat updates. I choose Enginner, and loved the cannon, so building the Construction skills, and regarding stats, maxing out Strength and the Armor one.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Gimme tips on items/skill update and stat updates. I choose Enginner, and loved the cannon, so building the Construction skills, and regarding stats, maxing out Strength and the Armor one.

Engineer
Items: Cannon, Polearm, 2hand sword, Hammer
Stats: Vitality, Strength

No idea about skills since I havent played him yet.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
I'll keep one character for you only. :p

I have 1 idea. You can continue that mage class with rock and arijit since my timings on weekdays aint fixed, I may come or may be not.
And also, I told you about my friend who is installing the game, will join us, so we have to start new (and I'm pretty much sure he'll pick mage )

So why not we start new game along with him? I'm sure you'll be fine with it since you love RPGs. May be you want to try other class.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have 1 idea. You can continue that mage class with rock and arijit since my timings on weekdays aint fixed, I may come or may be not.
And also, I told you about my friend who is installing the game, will join us, so we have to start new (and I'm pretty much sure he'll pick mage )

So why not we start new game along with him? I'm sure you'll be fine with it since you love RPGs. May be you want to try other class.

OK sure NP. Whats his Steam ID BTW ?? I'll add him.
Hmm...so new class for me, which one, already playing with Mage.

gameranand

Living to Play

Would you like to play daily in night with me and rock ??
Id: Steam Community :: {Z}er0^^

As for class.... try range may be

Added. OK then I'll try Outlander maybe or will be Engineer.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
beat the crap out of Mordox. Was a fun fight. First time fought him a few months ago got hammered so bad, i left the game.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
No...you are so wrong. Now we are getting challenge now. Big fights and need to coordinate our attacks.

Oh. Its good to hear that we are getting some challenge then. May be coz I am playing berserker, it feels easy for me. His/her shadow burst ability is just too much. Damaging while regenerating hp!

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh. Its good to hear that we are getting some challenge then. May be coz I am playing berserker, it feels easy for me. His/her shadow burst ability is just too much. Damaging while regenerating hp!

Now its like you actually have to move around and attack and sometimes plan your attack. you need to use one specific power for a situation, spamming same skill don't work anymore.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Got 9.6 hours clocked in and 3 Charachters uptill now:

Berserker Level: 17 (Veteran) -->Transforming it into a very squishy Dual Wielder (Have troubles surviving mobs, but crush any boss 1v1)
Outlander Level: 8 (Veteran)
Ember Mage Level: 9 (Veteran)

Top Bottom