Torchlight I/ II discussion thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
lovely game..i had two characters goin on , berserker wh0 is level 24 and engineer i think i played him on another computer but had to stop..no time for anything these days..
I didnt get the game from steam though..but i was close to buying it ,when it was being sold for 5$ ..man i should i have got it then..but for the fact that my HDD is dying i didnt get it

you guys have so much time..Did anyone try Path of exile ?? its free and but you got to be always online i think

and yeah Berserker is OP i realised that when i was playing engineer..

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
lovely game..i had two characters goin on , berserker wh0 is level 24 and engineer i think i played him on another computer but had to stop..no time for anything these days..
I didnt get the game from steam though..but i was close to buying it ,when it was being sold for 5$ ..man i should i have got it then..but for the fact that my HDD is dying i didnt get it

you guys have so much time..Did anyone try Path of exile ?? its free and but you got to be always online i think

and yeah Berserker is OP i realised that when i was playing engineer..

got 6 pieces of regent armor. berserker is seriously overpowered.

No lol. In vet+ and higher levels, berserker dies like a bunny! Engineer is way more OP at higher levels.

EDIT: Just installed like 10-15 mods and the game is so much better/harder/balanced. Also I started with a new and better class called the "Mangolian Archer" (It's a BOW/CrossBOW based class)

EDIT2: Started playing the "NECROMANCER" class (Summoner class).. loving it a lot.. Possibly the best class of Torchlight 2.

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
lol necromancer was my favourite class from...diablo 2 the golems and minions ..so much fun..though that bug alike boss I think her name was duriel and the final boss was a big pain in the ass took Me a while to kill couldn't take a hit for real ..thinking about playing d2 with some mods installed

well I haven't reached higher levels with berserker but what I realised was that his passives let you regen like easy and most times you are underlevelled for that particular level, and you can overpower boss with a bit of tactics ..besides I was following this diehard berserker build ..but this is in normal mod ..
you might be right ..should try a game in veteran mod when I get time

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
lol necromancer was my favourite class from...diablo 2 the golems and minions ..so much fun..though that bug alike boss I think her name was duriel and the final boss was a big pain in the ass took Me a while to kill couldn't take a hit for real ..thinking about playing d2 with some mods installed

well I haven't reached higher levels with berserker but what I realised was that his passives let you regen like easy and most times you are underlevelled for that particular level, and you can overpower boss with a bit of tactics ..besides I was following this diehard berserker build ..but this is in normal mod ..
you might be right ..should try a game in veteran mod when I get time

True, it's way tougher on Veteran in mobs. Berserker is proabably the best class for killing bosses because of it's shred armour passive (I usually have 400+ armor when fighting a boss and he doesn't have any) but I almost instantly die when there are more than 5-6 high level monsters..

Yes all the mods are free.. I have 10 mods (max limit) installed via steam workshop and a few more via extracting to directory

RBX

In the zone
Started playing. Normal Difficulty - Level 34 Engineer.

*i.imgur.com/cZ7QmOs.jpg

Looked at builds from other players and I think I need to put points in Healing Bot and Forcefield.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Started playing. Normal Difficulty - Level 34 Engineer.

*i.imgur.com/cZ7QmOs.jpg

Looked at builds from other players and I think I need to put points in Healing Bot and Forcefield.

You've mixed up the skills too much i guess..
Theres no need of leveling up Blast Cannon Heavy Lifting and Sheild and Sword.. only level any 1 of these depending on the weapon you use.

RBX

In the zone
You've mixed up the skills too much i guess..
Theres no need of leveling up Blast Cannon Heavy Lifting and Sheild and Sword.. only level any 1 of these depending on the weapon you use.

Actually I'm a Cannon and 1h+Shield player - primarily cannon. Heavy Lifting increases fire rate and Blast Cannon has very good range (and blasts off many foes at once) and often blinds enemies.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol
I had been playing this last week and thought several times about bumping up this thread, but decided not to, expecting no response but this is a surprise
Though I don't play regularly will try to join you guys if I can
Update here when you are playing etc
I have a level 31 engineer going on atm

snap

Lurker
Game is fun, somewhat similar to dota :D

Finally decided to go with engineer now lvl 20 just putting points in healing bot and hammer slam :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Get it on Steam la... price as low as 2$

can i import my save game when i install the game from steam?

- - - Updated - - -

Game is fun, somewhat similar to dota :D

Finally decided to go with engineer now lvl 20 just putting points in healing bot and hammer slam :p

dota!? u kidding right? dota is a MOBA, torchlight is from-the-top click-fest rpg like D3

Top Bottom