Topper's Brain is xtraordinary ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Depends on examiners too. Some examiners just dont give marks. THey have to cut some. :neutral: Thats why I never got good marks in Nepali either in school or in board exams. Nepali teachers are bit orthodox. :neutral:

devilinearth

www.system86.blogspot.com
I got 80% in 10th standard

After my 10th my father bought me a PC and also took internet connection.

I got 60% marks in 11th

My father cut my internet connection

I got 67% marks in 12th

I studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya from class 1 to class 12th,and i got the lowest % in my 11th and 12th class

In 2005 I joined for engineering

As i was staying in hostel,I didnt had PC in hostel.So I use to browse in college.

I got 62% marks in 1st year

In second year my father bought me a laptop

College provides wifi network of 2mbps speed in hostel and campus.

I scored 45% marks in 2nd year and few backpapers

In he third year I scored 48% marks with a few more backpapers

Now I am final year,I will be passed out by August 2008

Am trying to clear all my backpapers and doing well my present year.
My % of 2nd and third year is improved now.And am sure that i will passout with good percentage.

All this happened just because of my carelessness.I was always busy browsing,chatting,downloading,waching movies and all those new new things.

Toppers Brain is not extraordinary,they are also like us.But the difference is that they are commited to their work,which is study.

So if you are truly commited to somthing then you can shine in that field,whether it is studies or job or anything.

So this was my story

karmanya

Journeyman
What I don't get is how people from Bihar and co. do so well.. I struggle to maintain that 96% while hostelers in my school just float by without seeming to do any work.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya from class 1 to class 12th,

I also studied from there...:D

Toppers Brain is not extraordinary,they are also like us.But the difference is that they are commited to their work,which is study.
So if you are truly commited to somthing then you can shine in that field,whether it is studies or job or anything.
Dats what we call intrests of a person...if u have it a field no one cud stop u...
But point of carelessness doesnt come here..bcoz everybody know dat carelessness is dangerous....so its xcluded from this topic term :rolleyes:

So this was my story

well...good story i must say dat....:cool:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
need a good taste to enjoy :p

I have been both with times :D Now average life is way better than on either extremes. You dont have to care about being nit picked for minute details.

It quite domain specific.

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
There's no such thing called topper's brain...the fundamental concept is that of a "brain". You have the power to use it, sharpen it, apply it the way you want...the design is at parity amongst toppers and failures...its just that some discover the knack of using it well...and some do not attempt to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom